Zgemma with sky Q dish/LNB

of course its worth it as plenty of stuff on freesat and hd content,5 years ago most be happy with that but later all the bells and whistles arrived and must have that ,having a sat dish on 28.2 and freesat is free.

Lots of entertainment, discovery, music, BT sport's etc. are still available

Sky movies, Sky sports and sky 1, living, Atlantic gone. But still worthwhile until everything goes off. (if everything goes off)

If it's costing you to get the hybrid LNB installed then you gotta figure if it's worthwhile for you.

This is potentially good news as im thinking of returning to dark side for sport in HD and leave BT Sport running til Feb (when sub runs out) on SD.
If its true i can get a dual LNB for nowt that may well tip the scales.
Not sure my provider will go beyond Feb with CS lines though. (If BT even makes it that far). He seems uber keen on punting IPTV only now.
Which is fine, until you see the days cricket highlights on the BBC in HD.
There's still a hell of a difference.

If you are thinking of running Sky Q and a Zgemma box using satellite, you will need a hybrid lnb

Last edited:
You can run a full IPTV on it as long as you are 5mbs+ on broadband. Lots of choice some use scripts or Enigma code others use Xtreme

You can run a full IPTV on it as long as you are 5mbs+ on broadband. Lots of choice some use scripts or Enigma code others use Xtreme

I have a mag box & am thinking of upgrading to sky Q, will the mag still work on the newer LNB?

Back