Zgemma wont flash openvix kingston usb

Jason6416

Tried flashing zgemma h2s with openvix using kingston usb stick but will not flash just boots up , flashes fine with openatv any help please would be greatful

Agree with silver Open Vix is not great on Zgemma,I did try it as I always used vix on my vu+ boxes but not great on Zgemma. Open Atv is a solid image,try wooshbuild Infinity as that is a popular image.

no I mean will any other image work with wooshbuild infinity
You have to use open atv 6.2 then when it comes to wizard set up you install infinity that's the only way for infinity I tried to install when using ipab image and wouldn't install

I think there appears to be some confusion :

ATV, open PLI, opendroid etc are officially supported images for zgemma (see http://zgemma.org/downloads.html), VIX is another image but it does not officially support zgemma. These images will work fine (official ones at least) which you need to setup and install plugins yourself.

Then you have builds such as Wooshbuild Infinity, Grogbuild FreeRange, Ipab, WilloBuild build and Dsayers to name a few. These are as the name suggests, box setups that people have built and then shared, they all require one of the above images. Wooshbuild Infinity, Ipab, Dsayers all are for ATV, WilloBuild for VIX, Grogbuild with either ATV or VIX.

You should not confuse the two, the box needs an image installed to run, the user wants a build installed as they can't be ***** to set the box up from scratch.

Last edited:
Back