12 Month YouTube Premium (via India VPN + Revolut Card) £12.85 @ YouTube

How do these things work?
Android?
I listen to radio mostly when in UK but French radio is gash, I can use BBC sounds app but limited to a few stations.
Other UK stations are available on other apps but loads of advertising.
If I used Deezer or similar, can I setup playlists when I'm at home to listen to when I'm sat in a damp field in Brittany?

Android?
I listen to radio mostly when in UK but French radio is gash, I can use BBC sounds app but limited to a few stations.
If I used Deezer or similar, can I setup playlists when I'm at home to listen to when I'm sat in a damp field in Brittany?
Long answer, or short answer LOL

Yup, you can put together playlists, download them to the phone, then you can listen to them offline.

Long answer, or short answer LOL

Yup, you can put together playlists, download them to the phone, then you can listen to them offline.
Download the tracks to the phone or stream them?
I do have interwebs connection - I listen to BBC Radio all day via the sounds app, it only uses about a gigabyte per day but it gets a bit monotonous

Is it just music you listen to, or is it podcasts too?
If it is music, I have a couple of Deezer going spare. All set up and ready to use. The Tidal Argentina route will probably cost you about 70p per month per account after your three month trial for about 60p
its just music, I did have deezer before switching to spotify. I have just signed up to tidal argentina for family for £1 a month, I think that and youtube is more than we need but for less than £3/month for the 2 (youtube + tidal) compared to £13.99 just for spotify

Android?
to be honest we used spotify more in the car than at home, can't be doing with radio channels coming and going. we do listen at home sometimes, and have android tv so can have the music videos going.

Download the tracks to the phone or stream them?
I do have interwebs connection - I listen to BBC Radio all day via the sounds app, it only uses about a gigabyte per day but it gets a bit monotonous
If you want to listen offline - download.
If you want to stream them, then fire away.

its just music, I did have deezer before switching to spotify. I have just signed up to tidal argentina for family for £1 a month, I think that and youtube is more than we need but for less than £3/month for the 2 (youtube + tidal) compared to £13.99 just for spotify

to be honest we used spotify more in the car than at home, can't be doing with radio channels coming and going. we do listen at home sometimes, and have android tv so can have the music videos going.
I have it on in the car, on my bus, at home, while at a pool on holidays, basically I can use it anytime, probably upwards of 40 hours per week.

It should work out at less than a pound per month per account for Tidal, the Euro rate this morning was 82 cent when I paid it. around a pound for the family(6 connections) package.

If you want to listen offline - download.
If you want to stream them, then fire away.

I have it on in the car, on my bus, at home, while at a pool on holidays, basically I can use it anytime, probably upwards of 40 hours per week.

It should work out at less than a pound per month per account for Tidal, the Euro rate this morning was 82 cent when I paid it. around a pound for the family(6 connections) package.
Yes, should be about £1/month for us, did sign up yesterday, so now have tidal and YT. YT is easier at home as we have smart speakers so saying 'ok google play black lace' works with YT but not Tidal, with Tidal you need to open up the app and then cast to speakers, not major but an annoyance lol.

Happy now, paying less than £6 a month for Youtube premium, Tidal family and Netflix Premium. that's less than half what I was paying for just Spotify.

If you vpn to another country and set up monthly, does it take out the lower amount monthly even if you are logged in UK? Or do you pay in advance for a year etc.

If you vpn to another country and set up monthly, does it take out the lower amount monthly even if you are logged in UK? Or do you pay in advance for a year etc.
I'm still in a trial but in my tidal account it shows my subscription cost in Argenitian $, my youtube account shows monthly cost in Indian Rupees, that is what they should charge my card. Netflix I just buy gift turkish netflix gift cards and use them to top up my account as and when

Hi Guys
Just trying to open a PayPal account in phillipines but there looking for a mobile number, any way around this, wanna try get Spotify family and YT

Anyone got a spare login or whatever it's called for a streaming music service?
Not installed anything yet but going France soon and wanted to get something set up.
I stream BBC sounds most of the day but after 7pm it's shyte....need around five hours playlist music daily
I use mobile data so not looking for high quality music as it will use all my data, I normally use around 750-1000 mb daily while over there so don't want to go over this so want to test it out while in UK to see what data is req cheers.
PM me with what you've got thanks

Anyone got a spare login or whatever it's called for a streaming music service?
Not installed anything yet but going France soon and wanted to get something set up.
I stream BBC sounds most of the day but after 7pm it's shyte....need around five hours playlist music daily
I use mobile data so not looking for high quality music as it will use all my data, I normally use around 750-1000 mb daily while over there so don't want to go over this so want to test it out while in UK to see what data is req cheers.
PM me with what you've got thanks
Yeah, Deezer going here, you want one of them?

We are sharing YouTube Music with family on the Indian price but are now getting mails for some family members saying they want confirmation of address with a single 'contact us' button. Second time this has happened.

We are sharing YouTube Music with family on the Indian price but are now getting mails for some family members saying they want confirmation of address with a single 'contact us' button. Second time this has happened.
1st I heard of that ...I know Spotify started doing somet similar ...ignore them what's most they going to do...if they canx it then move to Turkey lol

Back