123 movies fix in IPTV player

djgarf

TK Veteran
I was very bored this afternoon so decided to look at IPTV player.
Now I have seen loads of posts about 123 movies going up n down constantly but there is a way to keep it fixed if your willing to find the updated URL (will go into that in a minute)
123 movies keep changing URLs because they keep getting blocked but they are pretty quick to get new ones up and running.
To get 123 movies working you need to edit the host it uses.
So start IPTV player, let it update if it wants (it will reboot your box once updated so you will have to start it again), select 123 movies from the menu, press the blue button on your remote, select configure host,select alternative domain and press OK, the domain that is working at the minute is HTTPS://123movieshd.to so put that in and select OK, press exit once to take you back a screen, you might have to press yellow to do a refresh and if you put the URL in correctly it should load up the 4 options (movies/TV series/search/search history).
That's it you now have 123 movies working so give it a test (I played the first few minutes of rogue one and it was fine)
Now as I said they keep changing proxies often so if it stops working with the above URL then look on https://123movies-proxy.com for a new proxy url.
If I remember I created this thread I will try to update it when URLs change :)

Last edited:
Now I have seen loads of posts about 123 movies going up n down constantly but there is a way to keep it fixed if your willing to find the updated URL (will go into that in a minute)
123 movies keep changing URLs because they keep getting blocked but they are pretty quick to get new ones up and running.
So start IPTV player, let it update if it wants (it will reboot your box once updated so you will have to start it again), select 123 movies from the menu, press the blue button on your remote, select configure host,select alternative domain and press OK, the domain that is working at the minute is HTTPS://123movieshd.to so put that in and select OK, press exit once to take you back a screen, you might have to press yellow to do a refresh and if you put the URL in correctly it should load up the 4 options (movies/TV series/search/search history).
That's it you now have 123 movies working so give it a test (I played the first few minutes of rogue one and it was fine)
Now as I said they keep changing proxies often so if it stops working with the above URL then look on https://123movies-proxy.com for a new proxy url.
Works straight away not only that it's one of the best if not thee best movie players on their.

The 123movies website is having server issues so obviously the addon is not working at the moment.

Calm down. You said it was working for you when everyone else said they had issues. More than anything I was curious as to why it was no longer working. I'm not a smart arse because recall what was said in previous conversations.

Well it was working right up till last night at about 1.30 I noticed it had gone. When I had everything else on Iptv working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps a delay then. Virgin UK seemed to have blocked it over a week ago. Good to know that you weren't doing anything special previously to get it going. Must have been a phased block.

Its nothing to do with a ISP block. The main server is down (cloudflair is up and the URL is working for the redirect but the host is not responding)
No more info from there main twitter account but loads of dodgy fake sites are cropping up

They have but the 123 team are pro active against ISP blocking, within hours of a URL being blocked they have a fresh one up and running.

Is there a way we can get UKTVNOW to work on the zgemma with iptv? its an ipk app but is ready for android devices so was just wondering if there is any way of getting this going? If you haven't seen the app check it out for your self.. full uk tv box office and iptv sports with all uk sports sky and bt movies and all the other us channels.. just would love to see this ipk on the zgemma

Just had a look at the new source samsamsam has used.
Its certainly not using the official 123 website but a clone one.
A quick search shows the site being used is using random hosting servers and the video quality on the one item I quickly looked at was not that great.
Also the clone site does not have everything that was on the official one
Hopefully the official site will be back soon

*edit*
Had time to have a proper look, its not as bad as I first thought but still not as good as the official site

Last edited:
Back