19.2E on Sly dish?

Luffy

Now that I have a useless TM Nano 2 Super, I want to use it to obtain channels on 19.2e. The channels I'm mainly after is Disney Cinemagic HD (German) & Nickelodeon 4Teen (French).

First channel is on Sly Deutschland (11082 H) and the other on Canal France (12129 V)

Is this possible to do on a normal Sly dish?

Thanks,
Luffy

I get 13 19 and 28 on a 65cm dish
I'm sure when I started to set it up someone on here said they could get 19 on a normal minidish

I don't think the canal french channels will clear with euro line but sure the s*y deutschland ones do though.

nick 12443 v 29700
disney cinemagic on 11994 h 27500 and 11760 h 27500
I cant find it in HD though ,,,,,,,

I just found and scanned in Nickelodeon 4Teen on 19.2 using 12441V ~ 29700 but like you, doesn't clear - I don't think any channels on the Canal package do.

Thanks guys, so I'm guessing it's fine for the german channels but not the french ones? using a normal sly dish.

I just found and scanned in Nickelodeon 4Teen on 19.2 using 12441V ~ 29700 but like you, doesn't clear - I don't think any channels on the Canal package do.

Is this basically like how our disney channels have gone in the UK? or to do with gifts and such. As doing research into this I know i need to get a gift to clear the channels on the german side (unsure for french ones).

I found Disney Cinemagic in HD on 11992H - 27500.

Yeah I think it's to do with encryption by certain providers - whereas in the UK, I think only S*y broadcast on 28.2 but on other satellites, different providers services are offered - some work and some don't. S*y germany channels still clear fine although french canal+ channels don't.

I get motoGPHD on CANAL+
is that the same?
AH, just seen your other post, thats Spanish CANAL+

What would you guys recommend I do? I live in an apartment tower, on the 4th floor. Would it be possible to get 19.2e on a normal sly dish? I would just get someone to align it for me.

Yes you can get 19.2 on a normal dish - someone even said they got the channels without moving the dish... I don't know if there's any truth in that?

Back