2 H2S boxes, one of them as a server

danmed

If i am misunderstanding things here, please tell me..

Could I (in theory) use my official Sky Subscription card in one Zgemma H2S in one room (i know i wouldn't get HD) to watch the channels i subscribe to, and then in another room, have another H2S that talked to the one with the card in so that i don't need to pay someone else for a line?

I guess the question is, can an H2S act as a line server AND allow me to watch TV through it at the same time?

Edit : I know i could just get a multi room line, but that's not the question. thanks.

Last edited:
why would u want that get a multiroom line can use in both for between 30 and 60 quid and get rid of sly

but need a serve for zgemma or set 1 up yourself which u need to know what doing u could always lower tv package saying lost job they need to help u

thanks, but will i be able to watch TV on it AND use it as a cardsharing server for a box in another room at the same time.

---------- Post Merged at 03:11 PM ----------

but need a serve for zgemma or set 1 up yourself which u need to know what doing u could always lower tv package saying lost job they need to help u

Sorry? I understand i'd need to know how to set it up, but that is step 2.. I need to know if it's possible. It's very kind of people to offer alternatives, but i would like to know if my original question is possible.

You can use your sly card in any box eg zgemma as they are universal receivers the card is only paired to the original receiver.

Back