2 sim cards under the same contract?

heres my dilemma -,my daughter has started secondary school and is starting to walk home by herself.

She has an iPhone Se on payg with no credit at the moment so I'm not too bothered whether it gets stolen off her.

I want to get her a monthly contract with minutes and texts for when she is walking home from school in case she gets into any bother she can ring us.

Her birthday is coming up and se have got her a Huawei P20 pro, we don't want her taking that out in case she gets robbed of it. So we want her to take her iPhone to school and have the huawei for home.

Can she get 2 sim cards for the same contract or will she have to change the sim cards over in each phone everyday?

You would have to change sim cards over as can't have 2 sim cards with same phone number good choice in phone I prefer huwaii over iPhone why not just put credit onto pay as you go sim for school and just buy a bundle for her

heres my dilemma -,my daughter has started secondary school and is starting to walk home by herself.

She has an iPhone Se on payg with no credit at the moment so I'm not too bothered whether it gets stolen off her.

I want to get her a monthly contract with minutes and texts for when she is walking home from school in case she gets into any bother she can ring us.

Her birthday is coming up and se have got her a Huawei P20 pro, we don't want her taking that out in case she gets robbed of it. So we want her to take her iPhone to school and have the huawei for home.

Can she get 2 sim cards for the same contract or will she have to change the sim cards over in each phone everyday?
Id Is good five pounds and you get 1gb data 200ms and text

Back