2 zgemma h2s running iptv problem

rbmike82

running 2 zgemma h2s boxes with iptv connected to sky fiber, 1 box rinning works fine (little bit of buffering but nothing major) as soon as i connect second box and try to run another iptv channel on it the first box freezes, moving to the next channel and back corrects it but then the other box freezes, one just knocks the other out and goes round in circles.
used to run kodi box and now tv box at same time as well as being on phone/laptop with no problems. speedtest on zgemma shows 38/40mbs. both are connected via ethernet. anyone any idea how to work around this

Still not working. Paid 2 subs bit both have same line ID...is it me or should they be different. Obviously code (under QR code) are differen

Not sure, check with your supplier, can. You watch on 2 different laptops?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Not sure didn't think to the k that way. I messaged supplier but he's not sure so waiting for message from boss.
Seems strange it instantly stops on the other box

running 2 zgemma h2s boxes with iptv connected to sky fiber, 1 box rinning works fine (little bit of buffering but nothing major) as soon as i connect second box and try to run another iptv channel on it the first box freezes, moving to the next channel and back corrects it but then the other box freezes, one just knocks the other out and goes round in circles.
used to run kodi box and now tv box at same time as well as being on phone/laptop with no problems. speedtest on zgemma shows 38/40mbs. both are connected via ethernet. anyone any idea how to work around this
hi m8t are you watching the HD channels when you try both boxes if yes then its a bandwidth problem , even tho the iptv subs offer FHD the zgemma cant handle it *better broadband + better Box maybe a mag254

finally sorted last night, problem was although id paid 2 subs they guy accidently connected both boxes to the same lineID

Back