3.5" multimedia hard drive enclosure

glic83

not too sure where exactly to post this but as the title says im looking for a 3.5" multimedia sata hard drive enclosure,i already have the hard drive,the only place i can really see any is ebay,anyone else have any suggestions? cheers in advance

not too sure where exactly to post this but as the title says im looking for a 3.5" multimedia sata hard drive enclosure,i already have the hard drive,the only place i can really see any is ebay,anyone else have any suggestions? cheers in advance

For a SATA or PATA/IDE Drive?

-

its a sata one mate

its a sata one mate

Either of these would do.

The one on the left does both while the one on the right does SATA only.

Of course, you would have a delivery charge on top of those prices but it is much more reliable than eBay.

-

Oops!, I missed the multimedia bit, soz.

There's tons of them out there but to be honest, the majority of them or c.r.a.p.

You would be much better off putting your spare drive into an enclosure & buying one of these. It will give you so much more file choice advantages, including mkv's.

-

oh dont worry ill get 1 of them soon enough the only snag with the wd hdtv media player is that it donts play dts audio so you have to use optical out,the thing is i was given this multimedia player and it doesnt work i can acess the hd when i connect to any computer but when i connect to the tv it wont let me go anywhere in the menu's have tried different remotes but no joy so i was just going to get a new enclosure and give it to my dad or brother a i usually just use a usb in my dvd player

Back