3 o'clock Premiership Football matches advice needed

This question is for Premiership Footy fans
I've got my Zgemma Star S setup and working but I haven't paid for a C-line yet.

I want to watch my team's matches when they are not on SKY or BT. I'm guessing that matches are shown all over Europe so I was wondering if anyone knew what channels I should add to my Fooball Bouquet

also I need to buy a C-line that would let me watch those channels, what should I be asking for?

I haven't looked at the online section on the box - is there anything useful in there?

thanks

Nat

you would need a motorized dish for this and it would have to be a good size and even then im not to sure what you can pick up now, you wont just pick up all 3pm football through sky sat dish, best way to do it is get you cline for sky, and look into iptv for the football which will give you the match choice that you are after, i will pm you more details now.

This question is for Premiership Footy fans
I've got my Zgemma Star S setup and working but I haven't paid for a C-line yet.

I want to watch my team's matches when they are not on SKY or BT. I'm guessing that matches are shown all over Europe so I was wondering if anyone knew what channels I should add to my Fooball Bouquet

also I need to buy a C-line that would let me watch those channels, what should I be asking for?

I haven't looked at the online section on the box - is there anything useful in there?

thanks

Nat

Most 3 oclock games i watch now on kodi , a bit of digging and you get some great hd streams

Back