3 white vertical lines

tigger67

hi guys and gals, hope everyone is safe and well.
this is my first question on this forum and so please be gentle with a non techy, i have a mag250 box, usually when using it i have a choice of sports, tv series or videos etc. that choice has now disappeared and all i have is 3 white vertical lines top left of screen, if i keep pressing the home key i eventually get back to the last channel i was watching but once i press the home key again it reverts back to the 3 vertical lines.
any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

hi guys and gals, hope everyone is safe and well.
this is my first question on this forum and so please be gentle with a non techy, i have a mag250 box, usually when using it i have a choice of sports, tv series or videos etc. that choice has now disappeared and all i have is 3 white vertical lines top left of screen, if i keep pressing the home key i eventually get back to the last channel i was watching but once i press the home key again it reverts back to the 3 vertical lines.
any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
had the same problem a while back with blank screen turns out the video output mode needed switching to auto this can be done from setting when box 1st boots

mjon, thanks for the reply mate, i was going to try what you suggested but the box has just died on me, typical

Back