360 Games Patcher 3.0.5 (Formerly 360 Waves Patcher)

help me this is confusing please

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ----------

i get an error trying to download librasoft

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ----------

i get an error trying to download librasoft

i need librasoft to change to wave 2 only 

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

thanks like but can you tell me what this means //You don't have permission to access /360GamesPatcher/INSTALL/INSTALL.EXE on this server.

i need librasoft to change to wave 2 only 

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

thanks like but can you tell me what this means //You don't have permission to access /360GamesPatcher/INSTALL/INSTALL.EXE on this server.

Hello all, my first post in years but this software is so out of date now if you are still trying to waves patch your fighting a lost cause. Dashboard updates require updated drive firmware and im so behind all of that i couldnt even tell you if that works anymore. Your error message is reflecting such facts as the author, soulheaven has obviously pulled the software from the server/location he previously had it. Check the date of the original post folks, times move fast! Too fast :(

I have a Windows 10 64bit Pc and looking into using jungle flasher to flash unlocked drive. It seems like you require a extra sata internal card and also sata to usb to enable jungle flasher to detect the Xbox DVD drive. Has anybody had success with this setup and where did you obtain the required extra hardware. Is there a more advanced method of playing your backup disks?

I have a Windows 10 64bit Pc and looking into using jungle flasher to flash unlocked drive. It seems like you require a extra sata internal card and also sata to usb to enable jungle flasher to detect the Xbox DVD drive. Has anybody had success with this setup and where did you obtain the required extra hardware. Is there a more advanced method of playing your backup disks?

Which type of drive are you wanting to flash?

I use this hardware to read / write to an unlocked drive.

Xecuter X360USB Pro. Connect all Xbox 360 DVD Drives via USB to your PC or Laptop.

Xecuter CK3i Officially Launched | Team Xecuter

There are different methods of "unlocking" your drive depending on which you find inside the console.

xbox 360 slim drive flashing.

Xecuter X360USB Pro. Connect all Xbox 360 DVD Drives via USB to your PC or Laptop.

There are different methods of "unlocking" your drive depending on which you find inside the console.

my drive is a DG-16D4S I also have a unlocked DG-16D4S from eBay. So what are the available options?

my drive is a DG-16D4S I also have a unlocked DG-16D4S from eBay. So what are the available options?

If you have an unlocked drive you'll need to do a full dump of the original drives firmware, and grab the all important key that pairs the drive to the motherboard. Then use those saved files to flash the new unlocked one. All needs to be done using Jungleflasher. You'll still need to borrow or buy the hardware needed for your drive to be recognised by Jungleflasher. I use the 2 items I linked in the post. If you're only doing 1 drive it seems expensive. Might be worth looking for someone in your local area that does that sort of thing. P.M me your aprox location and I'll see if I know anyone.

Is there an alternative to 360 Games Patcher? It won't download the wave files. I've tried googling the 13 wave files and I can't find anything about them anywhere?

Thanks,
Johnny

Is there an alternative to 360 Games Patcher? It won't download the wave files. I've tried googling the 13 wave files and I can't find anything about them anywhere?

Thanks,
Johnny

Use Abgx360 to patch your Xbox360 ISO files. All done via an online database. Then burn the discs with an ihas burner DVD drive using verbatim DL discs. Only way to stay off the radar at the moment.

Back