3mu on pc

wigan13

hi guys
im trying to get my 3mu file to work on my pc which i got of my provider,im useing vlc player when i click on the link the vlc player starts but no picture appears,the line at the bottom just keeps shooting back and forward accross the screen,the funny thing is on my old package on 3mu sum of the channels that i lost now work,hass anyone got any ideas what im doing wrong.
wigan13

copy the url
paste it into your browser
you should get a pop up - save the m3u file
locate the m3u file
right click and open with

failing that - have you contacted your supplier? are they on here? (dont mention names)

If running pc why not just download iptv smarters for pc/laptop if Windows 10 there is an iptv app in app store my iptv or something like that it's called

still not getting out i dont no what im doing wrong had enough now its doing my head in big style
thank you all
wigan13

Do What Prim@l has said, Your m3u might have been updated at the supplier end,You need to find the first email that was sent to you from your supplier with the url for you to download the m3u again and try the new one in vlc

Is your provider on here? If so, allow them 24 hours to reply and then maybe ask mod to review.

Or if you ask someone else to try the m3u? you can PM me if you like and I can check it works.

Problem is your supplier would of gave you a m3u url link for mpegts as default VLC for some reason doesn't like this format and skips all the links for streams, ask supplier for m3u HLS line then click the link then open this in VLC all should work. Make sure to delete any old files before downloading new one.

Back