4K Firestick Setup Help

hamzah316

Hi i have just brought a new 4k firestick and needed help setting it up. What i the best app to use for IPTV and also do I have to use my existing amazon account and card details to setup the firestick i there no way around this?

For iptv app I think the best is IPTV smarters pro but have a word with your supplier they may have their own. What are you setting up ? 2 programs you will want are downloader and mouse toggle , then a couple of players like mx player and VLC.
Not sure about account details ...have you tried without ?

It needs to be linked to an account so either use existing or set up a new dummy account just for that.
If you need to put card details in then set it up and after setup, delete the card details for safety.

Xciptv player or stb emu pro I use. smarters can be a bit laggy from time to time if you already have an Amazon account just sign into it on firestick I've never had to enter my bank details with already having Amazon account

Xciptv player or stb emu pro I use. smarters can be a bit laggy from time to time if you already have an Amazon account just sign into it on firestick I've never had to enter my bank details with already having Amazon account

Agree. STB EMU is by far the best one

Hi i have just brought a new 4k firestick and needed help setting it up. What i the best app to use for IPTV and also do I have to use my existing amazon account and card details to setup the firestick i there no way around this?
For card details look here:
Fire stick questions

Setup dummy email that you can log into, go to amazons site and setup new account.
(on phone/laptop)
Then login with dummy your email.

For apps i personally like smarters, as mentioned your provider should be able to issue the app with out ads and no URL details...... Just a username and password should be entered. This is usually done via FileLinked. You download FileLinked then enter the password/pin to get app.
Things have moved on from smartIP*V days.
Only 2 apps i recommend.
STBemu (MAC tied)
smarters (user/pass tied)

Hi guys, new here.

I have a 4k firestick and was using Siptv app but it ceased working a while back. The app is working fine on my smart TV and also working fine for other relations who are using it on a firestick. I have tried absolutely everything in luding a different firestick and can't get either to work.

So I am now giving up as there doesn't seem to be a resolution. The question is what app to you guys recommend using which is tried and trusted on a firestick? Cheers.

Back