4k hdr minitor/tv advice

rapture_ni

Picked up a new xbox one x
I did have a 4k android sony bravia...did being the key word but will not go into that lol.
Looking to get myself a decent 4k uhd hdr ready tv/monitor prob around 49" dont wanna break the bank but dont wanna be left with piece of pish.. any tips on what to look for or even where to go looking for it.

Cheers

Curry’s have some good deals on at the moment. 4K 49 inch between £300 and £400

Also try Richer Sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a new xbox one x
I did have a 4k android sony bravia...did being the key word but will not go into that lol.
Looking to get myself a decent 4k uhd hdr ready tv/monitor prob around 49" dont wanna break the bank but dont wanna be left with piece of pish.. any tips on what to look for or even where to go looking for it.

Cheers
it the same for me too

but im goin try and save and get a oled tv lg
https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/oled-...002_xx_ba00011146-bv00309790/xx-criteria.html

Bit to rich for me £1700 for the cheapest 1 in that link you sent at 55". Didnt even pay that for my beautiful sony that the bitch got lol. Ill have a look at see what i can muster up...anyone ever bought a refurb? Kinda considering it as realistically ive never had a tv thats shit itself my entire life...kinda put the scud on now though lol.

Back