4K on IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Guvnor

Is live 4K a 'thing' on IPTV these days? I know you can get it on VOD but what about live?

Seen a few people requesting it in the IPTV request thread and wondered if providers are actually offering it?

A few claim to show 4k and they do in terms of resolution but there is more to it than that. Frames per second is where the true quality lies.

Is live 4K a 'thing' on IPTV these days? I know you can get it on VOD but what about live?

Seen a few people requesting it in the IPTV request thread and wondered if providers are actually offering it?
Simple answer is no its not the real 4K.

I get ya. Just wondered if I was missing out on the limited 4K channels on 28.2e.

I'm guessing the bandwidth required at the server end is the limitation - depending on subscriber base of course.

I get ya. Just wondered if I was missing out on the limited 4K channels on 28.2e.

I'm guessing the bandwidth required at the server end is the limitation - depending on subscriber base of course.
The selection of device is the main thing streaming iptv. Makes me laugh the amount who keep requesting it time and time again and even after they have had trials off how ever many providers.

This is another stumbling block bandwidth of 4k channels even compressed with 265 would be hard on servers. And then it been compressed you loosing quality anyway.

Forget 4k streams, you wont find anything close to it.

What you need is an Iptv Supplier, who provides " Raw Local Streams ".
All Uk streams will be 50fps.
All US / Canadian streams will be 60fps.

The quality is very close, to Sky FHD.
These Servers are more expensive, But there worth it.

Forget 4k streams, you wont find anything close to it.

What you need is an Iptv Supplier, who provides " Raw Local Streams ".
All Uk streams will be 50fps.
All US / Canadian streams will be 60fps.

The quality is very close, to Sky FHD.
These Servers are more expensive, But there worth it.

You wont find them on this site.
You will have to search online for them.

Spot on with what you said mate.

These servers offering such streams are very expensive though so won't be for vast majority.

Raw streams are pretty amazing tbh

But use a huge amount of bandwidth and as far as I'm aware are not compressed.
Yeah agreed but the raw streams ive seen are just 1080p a raw stream as it was transmitted from the satellite broadcast.

Ive not seen a 4k raw stream so i thought id ask .

Yeah agreed but the raw streams ive seen are just 1080p a raw stream as it was transmitted from the satellite broadcast.

Ive not seen a 4k raw stream so i thought id ask .

4k streams from what I know were raw streams for euro games and will be same when premier League comes back but not 100% sure regarding 4K though.

You are right though about the 1080p raw stream.

Correct, regarding the 1080p Raw Stream.

A few sellers online, selling 3 months for £28.
So obviously, its a bit more expensive.

But you will get only: UK, USA + Canadian Streams.
No Vod, Catchup, or other Internationals.

Yep that's why such a server won't be for most as doesn't have VOD and catchup which alot want and barely any international channels apart from US and Canada.

its all about how much u want ur servers n service to run like thes days its not about wat sources u can provide ,not a cheap game any more ,only a serious team behind what u have will survive ,in a way getting rid of the cheapy ass ripoffs

A lot of people won't mind paying more for a vastly superior viewing experience.

If you want the best quality like a few might want then paying the extra will be worth it for them.

On the flip side I understand no VOD and catchup and huge list of international channels won't be offered on the service which will be offputting for most.

A lot of people won't mind paying more for a vastly superior viewing experience.
true bud glad wev built wat wehave
If you want the best quality like a few might want then paying the extra will be worth it for them.

On the flip side I understand no VOD and catchup and huge list of international channels won't be offered on the service which will be offputting for most.
vods a bonus thes days glad i have plenty + 4k vod but its harder n harder thes days t keep rolling n keep ur service right again not n easy job thes days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back