55" 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV - £249.98 @ Amazon

About this item​

• 4K HDR: Stunning 4K display is enhanced with the addition of the latest in high dynamic ranging (HDR). Dynamic tone mapping optimizes picture quality, frame-by-frame – intelligently enhancing range of tones, brightness, and contrast. Boost your entertainment, and enjoy more nuanced content
  • Unlimited Content & Freeview Play: Comes with the latest Android operating system, iFFALCON TV provides abundant content. You can discover your favorite shows and movies via an unrivaled range of apps, such as YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, plus download more via the Google Play Store. With Freeview play, you are allowed to find programmes from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play sitting alongside 70 TV channels and 15 HD channels
  • Chromecast Built-in: Chromecast lets you cast your favorite videos, games, and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your smart TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet
  • Immersive Dolby Audio & Smart Volume: Increase the power of your entertainment with the enhanced sound of Dolby Audio. iFFALCON TV’s Smart Volume feature automatically adjusts programming volume thus eliminating sudden sound fluctuations typically experienced when switching channels or when television commercials air
  • Voice Control: With Google Assistant built in, iFFALCON TVs offer an AI solution for your home life. You can easily control your TV just with our voice remote (Included). Also, talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control the television with nothing but the sound of your voice
  • Included Components: TV Remote Control

1641153703498.png

1641153729726.png

1641153744671.png

I bought a 70 inch philips Android tv just before the Euros, it was £800 down from £900, brilliant tv, but the above mentioned one looks a great deal, gonna check out the reviews, be worth getting for a second room or bedroom.

Last edited:
Thats the thing with an unknown brand, a friend of my wifes, got a Polaroid 50 inch a for christmas 2 years ago, the tv picture was not great and the audio wasnt right either, but I was able to find out a bit about it online, so I called in and set it to the settings advised online, got the picture and sound working a hell of a lot better and it is still their main tv in their home, so there should be some online tips for this brand of tv too.

Back