6 Months Unlimited access to KeepSolid VPN with code

When you install a VPN you are trusting that company with all your data, I personally would avoid cheap or free VPN's.

KeepSolid keep logs, and sell your data to third parties. If you are running a cheap VPN, make sure it is only for football or when you need it. It's a really bad idea installing it on your router.

The only data that’s not deleted as a session with KeepSolid is:

Number of devices using KeepSolid

App version

Dates it was used

Amount of data used

Any other information like original IP address is deleted when you cut the connection.

I’d be interested to know what info you say they’re selling. Maybe you’re referring to the free or lite version they offer. This “free” one is actually their premium vpn

The only data that’s not deleted as a session with KeepSolid is:

Number of devices using KeepSolid

App version

Dates it was used

Amount of data used

Any other information like original IP address is deleted when you cut the connection.

I’d be interested to know what info you say they’re selling. Maybe you’re referring to the free or lite version they offer. This “free” one is actually their premium vpn
It's just based on trust. They can say they keep no logs, but there is no way to verify this. There have been many cases of VPN companies advertising this, yet handing over loads of data when a warrant comes.

KeepSolid is based in the USA, which is known to be once of the worst locations for a VPN abiding by local laws.

KeepSolid may be 100% trustworthy, but there is just no way to know. I would rather trust my ISP with my data than some VPN company hidden behind loads of shell companies.

It's different if you are Torrenting/IPTVing or on a public network somewhere, then i'd use a VPN like Mullvad.

Edit: Also, define session? If you install on a router will it log all data until the next reboot of the router?

They don’t advertise no logs and any US based VPN has to keep a minimum log hand over data to the authorities when a court order is produced. Plus US authorities can make vpn companies keep full logs for 6 months and that’s including from countries that are members members of the five eyes thing.

But is still trust them more than an ISP.

They don’t advertise no logs and any US based VPN has to keep a minimum log hand over data to the authorities when a court order is produced. Plus US authorities can make vpn companies keep full logs for 6 months and that’s including from countries that are members members of the five eyes thing.

But is still trust them more than an ISP.
They do advertise this, that's why I don't trust them:
KEEPSOLID, INC. PRIVACY POLICY

It depends on your ISP and what your are doing. I chose my ISP (and pay extra) for that level of trust. I trust them with most of my day to day browsing data, if I want real privacy for something I will use Tor.

2.1B in the link you sent outlines what they store, why and if it’s deleted session per session.
Again, I don't trust that.

Even if their intentions are pure, who is in the dev team? How many people and what background? Can we be sure there isn't a bug somewhere that allows a backdoor? As with everything, you get what you pay for.

I could rent some OVH servers and have a VPN company running by tonight, I can set it up to have no logs, but you would still have to trust my intentions, and my technical capabilities.

My question still stands on the Router. A session would be the full period your Router is online. I haven't reset my router in months so they would have months worths of logs.

Back