A Fathers Love For His Son

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
There are no words to describe what you're about to see. It's all about HIM!

A Son asked his father, "Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?" The father who, despite having a heart condition, says "Yes". They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons. The father always saying "Yes" to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his fater, "Dad, let's join the Ironman together."

To which, his father said "Yes".

For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island.

Father and son went on to complete the race together!
:)

[YOUTUBE]OBjR1-0GVkI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Now thats what a Father & Son Relationship is all about :)
I would love to meet that man shake his hand & buy him a drink. What an inspiration he is to others (y)

The joy on his son`s face when they finished was brilliant ;)

Reactions: moh
That's what you call a real Dad, lovely to see the closeness they have with each other. As Noely said I too would like to shake the mans had.

Reactions: moh
Thanks Moh, nice to see a strong bond between father and son - I Guess this kid really has a hero to look up to.:)

all I can say is brilliant, a very touching and moving vid, thanks Moh :)

Back