A good android IPTV box ?

monkey666

Hi I got a question what is a good box that can handle 4k and HDR i am currently using a M96X Pro + 4K which I find trash in stb emulator it looses the stream after some period of time i.e after 15 minutes of watching something then connects back some 8 - 10 seconds after, I am fed up of this and would like to from upgrade it, i have good internet speeds 75mbps 20mpbs uploading I am using it for IPTV purposes only, kind regards, please post those boxes and model numbers man thanks.

Formuler boxes with MOL2 iptv player. Hard to beat but a fair bit more expensive then the firestick which as said above is difficult to match at that price.

Agree with the above 2 comments

firesticks are hard to beat for the value, especially when on sale

the Formuler boxes are the next step up if you want to spend over £100

Thanks for the replies I am searching on fleabay for formuler box but there is tons, I am looking for a non fake box and a uk seller, what is the box i should get as there is many formuler boxes on there, many thanks.

Depending on Budget, all-rounder 4k stick,
A little more as mentioned Formuler series the z8 + z8 pro, are good running mytvonline2, . Have a look at search function, (top right)
Been covered lots, with various opinions.

Or there’s amiko range from £60 plays 4K uses it’s own IPTV or the buzztv range is good value for money.
Fire sticks have just recently been on sale and are a good bit of kit and portable

£80 so long as it does not do all that horrible reconnect that my mxq currently does. I am thinking of a Formuler Z8 but there is also a Formuler Z8 pro o_0 which would you guys get thanks.

Or the Formuler cc.. which has a terrestrial tuner, built in. The tuner is very good. But on another set up, could be garbage.

I am on the official website but i see no shop to buy from them so it seems i have to buy from fleabay, but there is many sellers and all different prices, I am willing to pay £140 fvck it, but I do not know which supplier to buy from, also what is the normal price range for such a box, I will try to look on google for other suppliers.

I have looked on their website they have z8 pro instock.
Try to avoid ebay..
I cannot post a link here because, not fair on forum sponcers.

There is another place where you can buy them from but can't openly mention it on here will pm you name

I see many thanks, last thing Nvidia Shield vs Formula Z8 Pro, and thanks for all the help and responses.
Z8 pro for price of shield if just been used for IPTV then it’s overkill IMO people will go on about upscaling ect as it’s best thing since sliced break (like fcuk it is) and 4K Netflix but fekk that.
As you won’t get the true feel if you don’t have 4K tv and 4K device to match wait for shield band wagon to chime in but personally a z8 pro hands down and still have money left for beer and take away1626886533920.png

Z8 pro for price of shield if just been used for IPTV then it’s overkill IMO people will go on about upscaling ect as it’s best thing since sliced break (like fcuk it is) and 4K Netflix but fekk that as you won’t get the true feel if you don’t have 4K tv and 4K device to match wait for shield band wagon to chime in but personally a z8 pro hands down and still have money left for beer and take awayView attachment 63268
If gaming + iptv i agree shield, but for tv + iptv Formuler, son had a shield awkward remote. I couldn't get used to it. To date nothing comes close to mytvonline2 app. But opinions will vary.

Back