A good android IPTV box ?

If gaming + iptv i agree shield, but for tv + iptv Formuler, son had a shield awkward remote. I couldn't get used to it. To date nothing comes close to mytvonline2 app. But opinions will vary.
I agree but for gaming you have to buy pad at £60 you can use PS4 pad but if you don’t own one then limited plus you have to sync them with pc ect to play pc games only good thing is google play game but too many ads

Can't go wrong with fire devices for the price same with the new Chromecast.

Both are very versatile and easy to use and perfect for IPTV.

£179.00 LOL also I read 3 weeks ago boogle placed lots of adds.

The non-pro version can be had for about £130 if you use a code I think.

They've put ads on the home screen yes, I scroll down past them in literally a second.

Android TV unlike the formuler devices which are basically an android phone trying to make do.

They've put ads on the home screen yes, I scroll down past them in literally a second.

Android TV unlike the formuler devices which are basically an android phone trying to make do.

Don't let the shield haters catch you saying that :sneaky: :LOL:

Yes perhaps I just bought cheap hitachi android 4k tv working great can add apps e.t.c and i can use them you can use them formuler devices but they still need a TV or monitor to see output :laughing:

If gaming + iptv i agree shield, but for tv + iptv Formuler, son had a shield awkward remote. I couldn't get used to it. To date nothing comes close to mytvonline2 app. But opinions will vary.
If you have a smart TV. Your TV remote should be able to control the shield box via HDMI CEC

Back