A Surprise For TechKings!

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
well well well, should i let the cat out of the bag? ah heck, why not! I am currentlly in the process of making video tutorial #3, it's been awhile since i have been able to do anything and i decided to take a couple of personal days off to make another for my favorite site, TechKings! So keep your eyes peeled, as I will not reveal what the tutorial will be until it is finished! If anyone here is interested in helping with the project I will be more than happy to accept the help, as they usually take me around 2 days to get them the way I want them. Anyone with video editing experience/graphic design will be a huge help. I am also going to need an intro song as well, so I am asking all members to post what song they would like to hear in the tutorial, there is one stipulation though, it must be rock. So we will start by getting a list of songs that users post and I will select the top 10, then we will have a thread dedicated user poll and the members of this site will vote for their favorite song out of the 10 i select. So lets hurry guys and gals, production will start tomorrow, and I will select the 10 ten songs tomorrow night!

~Homie :gun2:

Please Post Song Requests Below!

Last edited:
Sweet Child of mine - Guns & Roses. (Is that rock? ) :dunno:

I`m dying to know what the tutorial is :eyebrow:

lol

Last edited:
well well well, should i let the cat out of the bag? ah heck, why not! I am currentlly in the process of making video tutorial #3, it's been awhile since i have been able to do anything and i decided to take a couple of personal days off to make another for my favorite site, TechKings! So keep your eyes peeled, as I will not reveal what the tutorial will be until it is finished! If anyone here is interested in helping with the project I will be more than happy to accept the help, as they usually take me around 2 days to get them the way I want them. Anyone with video editing experience/graphic design will be a huge help. I am also going to need an intro song as well, so I am asking all members to post what song they would like to hear in the tutorial, there is one stipulation though, it must be rock. So we will start by getting a list of songs that users post and I will select the top 10, then we will have a thread dedicated user poll and the members of this site will vote for their favorite song out of the 10 i select. So lets hurry guys and gals, production will start tomorrow, and I will select the 10 ten songs tomorrow night!

~Homie :gun2:

Please Post Song Requests Below!

Kudos Homesick,

You're showing plenty of self motivation & I look forward to the finished product (y)

As for the theme tune?

"All Right Now" Free

[YOUTUBE]ny7vW6dgnUY[/YOUTUBE]

-

thanks for all of the replys everyone! most of these songs i recgonize and i look forward to hearing one of them in the next tutorial! :rock on:

oh and for my vote, AC/DC - Back in Black

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Jump - Van Halen

I love this song, it was one of my favorites growing up!

id go for Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_2oIKUVks[/ame]

Working On a preview teaser trailer for you guys, will be up in a couple of hours. However i am sad to inform you all that the project will have to be pushed back a week, due to a local retailer not having something i need and I am at a stoping point to where I cant go any further. But that will give me much more time to tweak the heck out of it! :) Stay tuned for the draft trailer!

After the esteemed quality of your previous TUTS, you've got us all in suspense for this latest one Homie.

I'm sure the extra time will pay-off in the end.

We can't wait.

keep in mind with the video that will be here shortly, i added music to the backround to give it the effect, but the final backround music will still be selected by TK members.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

as promised.. :)

[YOUTUBE]EaAjJrKRngs&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

the quality on this video is trimmed down considerablly to save on my uploading & rendering time. so the final product will be near High Df quality. :)

Last edited:
Back