A way of checking

I can 2nd that using that app on shield and using tivimate didn't pull me down from 50fps to 25fps ...although didn't know you can assign apps thought it worked on everything ..

I can 2nd that using that app on shield and using tivimate didn't pull me down from 50fps to 25fps ...although didn't know you can assign apps thought it worked on everything ..
A lot of apps will be set at default! I don't know if it's different with models of Shield, mine is pro 2019 when you open the app go to right and scroll down apps and they tell you if it's enabled or not! Just click app and enable! Ensure network bugging is enabled

A lot of apps will be set at default! I don't know if it's different with models of Shield, mine is pro 2019 when you open the app go to right and scroll down apps and they tell you if it's enabled or not! Just click app and enable! Ensure network bugging is enabled
Thanks got to that point ..mines also the 2019 pro...so as I have set it on apps I want ..it does the rest itself I take it ..just read somewhere you can manually changed the fps but couldn't see that as an option

I tried again last night and it pulled them from 50 to 25. So just let tivimate do it now.

I tried again last night and it pulled them from 50 to 25. So just let tivimate do it now.

I know what you mean mate ...when you open tivimate it comes up as 24fps ..but the app itself still shows it as 50fps and the pic quality still stays as 50fps so a little confusing I agree

I think what it is doing is trying to find the perfect frame rate.

It's a bit like speed tests for the net I know I get 215 Meg roughly I have used some apps and it reports 50 Meg.

Just had a word with a photographer he explained.

Tivimate will actually maintain the actual frame rate so for e.g if you could play a YouTube video in tivimate you wouldn't see a difference if it was Jerky.

The app obi suggested actually dose as the title suggests it will keep refreshing the frame rate till it finds what it thinks is best.

So in conclusion tivimate should be better for IPTV purposes with auto frame rate on unless you are getting blur when watching footy.

All other apps should be set up as obi suggested e.g YouTube, BBC iplayer etc.

I think that is what @Toddy2 Said in earlier posts.

I don’t think that at all bud just merely saying some would look at it as secretly advertising by your wording in the post.
good job you wasn’t but wow in that image as we could’ve been scared for life 🤣🤣🤣😎😎
late in day so got dressed first lol

I mentioned this in another post I use my sub with tivimate on the firestick and a high spec android box.

In the firestick only some channels show as 50fps, whereas on the android all of them show in 50fps. So how reliable is tivimate in regards to checking the fps, according to my experience the hardware plays an important role.

If I didn't have a firestick and only used my android box I would be shouting from the rooftops about my 50fps channels lol. And vice versa if I only had a firestick id be thinking why can't I have 50fps like everyone else.

But as i have both it seems the hardware plays some part in whether or not tivimate playsback in 50 or 25fps

Back