ABM and Freeview Issues

The freeview bouquet from ABM is still there. Do I delete that or use that?

I think I am getting all/most channels but they’re not all showing up in the bouquet. For example, BBC2 is missing from the bouquet but is available if I see it manually.

D629DA4B-2A63-498F-809B-95F511630228.jpeg2F0C34C6-9687-45AA-8722-0754142453ED.jpeg47661BF3-5973-4D96-8052-FDFCCF70354B.jpeg26588687-F62F-4B2E-87A2-8904C010189E.jpeg7FBE3E30-C226-4016-B1C9-0934FBBCA70F.jpeg

Does BBC2 HD appear in the High Definition bouquet or the HD bouquet if you enable these in ABM....not sure why there's two bouquets of essentially the same channels but there is

Does BBC2 HD appear in the High Definition bouquet or the HD bouquet if you enable these in ABM....not sure why there's two bouquets of essentially the same channels but there is
BBC2 HD appears in the main bouquet, I’ve disabled all the other bouquets.

But there’s channels like BBC 2, BBC Radio 5 Live that don’t appear in the bouquet but I can select them if I go the the provider/terrestrial option.

I haven’t rescanned ABM by the way

Can we please not complicate things with bouquets, You have not created them yet (without an issue). It is what we want to achieve with ABM, but there are strategic/systematic process to follow. Please use the service list, selecting orbital position/terrestrial. All the services will be listed alphabetically. In your screenshot in post 23, it says Reception list under green button. You can select terrestrial services once you press green.

Once you confirm there isn't an issue without those, please upload the two files I asked for. You may have missed the request as it was an edit a coupe of hours ago..

My apologies, I jumped ahead. I’ve checked through all the channels in the alphabetical list, they’re all working (except for the ones on limited hours).

I’ve had to PM you the file, my phone isn’t letting me upload on here for some reason

Please backup those two files to your PC.
Issue this command in putty/terminal to stop enigma2 "init 4"
FTP to /etc/enigma2 and rename "lamedb" to "lamedb.working" and lamedb5 to "lamedb5.working" This will remove all services, but will not touch bouquets. We can reinstate services later
Issue this command in putty/terminal to restart enigma2 "init 3"

Once restarted, in ABM update config files. I removed an override/custom transponder last night
Scan using ABM only. Please do not perform an enigma2 automatic/manual scan
Upload the new lamedb/lamedb5 files for me to compare
If you can list the services/channels with an issue after an ABM scan, that would be great.

You can then restore the working lamedb/5 files to go back to working status.
init 4
delete new/abm created lamedb/lamedb5 files
rename the ones you had backed up by deleting the .working from filename
init 3

Hopefully that makes sense. Once I have your second set of files created by ABM, gIve me some time to update the file and we can update ABM provider file again so it works without an issue

Last edited:
These channels do not work:

BBC2
BBC4
Free sports
Quest red + 1
Now Xmas
Craft store tv
More 4 +1
PBS América + 1
That’s tv Xmas uk
Forces TV
BBC Four HD
Bbc news hd
QVC hd
Rt hd
Quest hd
CBeebies hd
Bbc Parliament
Bbc red button 1

bbc radio 1
Bbc r1x
Bbc r5l
Bbc 6 music
Bbc radio 4 ex
Bbc cwr
Bbc Shropshire

Still need to check these, at time of checking they had no content
ITV Be +1
ITV 4 +1
Jewelery Marker
Yesterday +1
TCC
Blaze +1
QVC Beauty HD

ABM is reading the tables and adding services on 514MHz, we need to override add those with services on 650 MHz. We will continue when you have more time.

ABM reads tables, it does not scan. They are two different processes. Mixing up the two just complicates things and hinders progress.

same here not working on freeview but does work on freesat and sky.
It appears in the EPG but has 'itv4+1 returns at 4am' permanently on screen.
It goes to Teleshopping at 4am for an hour then back to same message, no programmes are ever shown

We are a bit stuck with drbox, his tuner does not report back signal values. So he will be making bouquets manually.

Anybody else with aerial pointing to sutton coldfield?

We are a bit stuck with dr_box, his tuner does not report back signal values. So he will be making bouquets manually.

Anybody else with aerail pointing to sutton coldfield?
Perhaps do you know if he has tried normal tv to see if even that is getting signal ?

Back