Abm cannot read data

jfoxon88

Hello everyone

For the last couple of weeks I have had a problem with ABM 3.1, when ever I go to scan it says cannot read data, I have refreshed my box and it is running wooshbuild infinity, it is a zgemma h5 box my net I'd 40967 for Wigan, I am at my wits end with this. Anyone got any ideas on how to resolve this problem

Thank you

remove ABM from plugins
reboot the box and reinstall it from plugins, add the netid and configure it, then try again

cannot read data normally means the NET ID is incorrect. Maybe try one of the Manchester codes if you have removed ABM and reinstalled with same error

I have just removed and reinstalled ABM no change of luck, and I selected a different manchester id but then instead of cannot read data it said "failed to tune Virgin (uk) on tuner b, please check the following, tuner is correctly configured, you can recieve the specified frequency"

I have all the channels via manual scan but they are in no order and some have funny names?

Any other ideas?

Thank you

Hurray sorted it, I had to change the cable_virgin_uk.xml moudlation for my net id from a 3 to a 5.

Thanks for the help everyone

Back