tried all different epg reference codes but its not working for some reason

ah idea or help would be great thanks

on atv on the h7c

thats what i was thinking and i had it working like that before

i had it all setup before working, but left it and forgot how to do it

so im back trying to make it work
so im start fresh again to do it

it doesnt need the channel name too?

i was testing the channel the wrong number as im doing it for my dad, but once i moved the channel to the right location it worked great thanks

so i removed the ref and name from the line and its great

also i would this for me, i use your custom mix importer, it doesnt use the virgin uk custom mix
but i add my mods in to there, so i can keep you updater running ?

i was testing the channel the wrong number as im doing it for my dad, but once i moved the channel to the right location it worked great thanks

so i removed the ref and name from the line and its great

also i would this for me, i use your custom mix importer, it doesnt use the virgin uk custom mix
but i add my mods in to there, so i can keep you updater running ?

Probably best disabling the Importer as it will override any changes you have made. Just check here for any updates to my files and add them manually
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/commits/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

i wasnt sure if your importer brought in the cable uk custom

Sorry im not sure what you mean. Do you use my cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml for adding Sky FTA to virgin then your own sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml for IPTV? If you do then that should be fine

Your mix downloads as a sky custom mix?
So I was thinking of using cable custom mix for my custom iptv inserts

Your mix downloads as a sky custom mix?
So I was thinking of using cable custom mix for my custom iptv inserts

Yes that should be fine too. I have 2 Custom Mix files so whatever version you have the plugin download it will override the current version on box. So if you use the plugin to download my sat CustomMix then you should be fine creating a cable CustomMix for IPTV.

Back