ABM update

I've followed the guides on how to temporary solve this problem but I don't have the "Update config files" option in my zgemma settings.

I'm using Vix btw if that helps...

Thanks for any help in advance

I've followed the guides on how to temporary solve this problem but I don't have the "Update config files" option in my zgemma settings.

I'm using Vix btw if that helps...

Thanks for any help in advance
If you don't have the option to update config files then you might want to think about doing a reflash.
Personally I would reflash using openATV as that is fully supported.

Whenever i try this fix i get major freezing and glitching of the Sly channels.
Had to go use a back up to sort it.The Sly CHs are fine with the backup, even the ones that are replaced with the fix :confused:
Edit.. think i fixed it restarted softcam.

Last edited:
This guy has it sorted..follow the steps
b17250122a1870fb09b8216c747b186c.jpg

Whenever i try this fix i get major freezing and glitching of the Sly channels.
Had to go use a back up to sort it.The Sly CHs are fine with the backup, even the ones that are replaced with the fix :confused:
Edit.. think i fixed it restarted softcam.

I get freezing problems when rebooting the box,, restart softcam always fixes it,,sometimes have to restart twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Box Nation not working too although it may have always been like that just never watched it :)

Looks like Box Nation not working too although it may have always been like that just never watched it :)

Box nation dose work well did in mine any how some times it work but then gose off until there somthing on

Box nation dose work well did in mine any how some times it work but then gose off until there somthing on

b57164c84a8ac9cf934e0acd938e30c9.jpg
mine working mate of using woosh go menu pluggins click the abm do that update scan thing then it should come back on

I have my SD channels swapped with available HD ones, that's why my SD version is 490. HD only works when a live fight is on

Mine is back working now 437 Sd and 490 hd with just fight picture. Another question anyone now is box office gone?

Back