ACE Anti-Piracy Coalition Takes Control of Dozens of Pirate IPTV Domains

Sky dosnt do content in 4K only bt sports does so can’t see it been 4K and I’ve had sky q for Couple of year now never seen any in 4K same with iptv only on epl days mostly at a weekend
Understandable now atleast you wasn't harsh on me unlike someone here...

Sky dosnt do content in 4K only bt sports does so can’t see it been 4K and I’ve had sky q for Couple of year now never seen any in 4K same with iptv only on epl days mostly at a weekend
We need more people like you on this forum

There are some 4k sports channels a mentioned I think it's 5 games a week

You could get 50fps streams on sly sports and they were excellent but they are not working at the moment.

There are a number of 4k movie streams which some suppliers have.

Sky select 4k
Empire movies 4k

The above play the same films on loop all day.

Last edited:

You could get 50fps streams on sly sports and they were excellent but they are not working at the moment.

Sky select 4k
Empire movies 4k

Some of my sly sports have gone back to 50fps and there looking silky smooth. Best I've had

Sky select 4k
Empire movies 4k

Ye sky select 4k is pretty good quality from testing on my phone.

Imagine its great looking on a 4k device.

I guess I wasn't lying then
Sky select are 4k movie channels. They play the same film all day loop. You quoted sky sports in 4k when there is no such thing. Most of mine are showing 1920×1080 25fps on tivimate and mxpro

Last edited:
You definately were not lying, last night I also have notice a marked improvement in picture quality on most channels
Voos21 said sky sports news was in 4K which it wasn’t in 4K as sky don’t do sports in 4K.
Could’ve just been a simple mistake in channel reference lol

Voos21 said sky sports news was in 4K which it wasn’t in 4K as sky don’t do sports in 4K.
Could’ve just been a simple mistake in channel reference lol
Ahh got ya, but the picture quality is much better than it was previously on my services, I am not arsed about 4k as long as I have a watchable stream I am happy, buffering, freezing and stuttering is the biggest pain of all.

Ahh got ya, but the picture quality is much better than it was previously on my services, I am not arsed about 4k as long as I have a watchable stream I am happy, buffering, freezing and stuttering is the biggest pain of all.
things seem to be getting fixed mate , not saying its all fixed like but defo things more stable n stable

Attachments

• cats-cod-pb4.gif
    cats-cod-pb4.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Back