add softcam on openatv 7.1 I cannot setup the motorized sat

Right please do the following.

Setup the tuner as i described under simple mode with your coordinates and save then reboot.

Install the attached sat-an channel settings

Now press the favourite button to go into the channel settings. Youll see there labled under sat positions.

Choose a channel at 0.8 west and go look to see if the motor is physically moving.

Tell us if it did and of you got signal

Attachments

• Sat-An_E2_motor_62° E-30° W.rar
    311.7 KB · Views: 5
Right please do the following.

Setup the tuner as i described under simple mode with your coordinates and save then reboot.

Install the attached sat-an channel settings

Now press the favourite button to go into the channel settings. Youll see there labled under sat positions.

Choose a channel at 0.8 west and go look to see if the motor is physically moving.

Tell us if it did and of you got signal
I have followed everything but still no signal but the motor moved when I changed the channel

I have followed everything but still no signal but the motor moved when I changed the channel
Sounds like either your coordinates are wrong or your dish setup is out of alignment .

Does it find any sats while flicking through the channel list ?

Send the dish to 0.8 west,Pick the aljazeera channel and use the positioner setup and choose fine movement and try stepping west for about 10 presses of the green button then east for 20 presses of the yellow button and see if you start to get a signal on the display

Send the dish to 0.8 west,Pick the aljazeera channel and use the positioner setup and choose fine movement and try stepping west for about 10 presses of the green button then east for 20 presses of the yellow button and see if you start to get a signal on the display
I have tried and no signal, in sat meter there is some signals nut not in box, do you think is the lnb compatibility?

m starting to think your dish is not aligned correctly or your LNB is dead
I did auto sann and I could see some channels on 19 astra and 38 astra, looks like the dish and lnb are ok.I just need to move the dish a litle bit but I can not see any signal when I moved the dish, do you know the strongerst frequency for hipa and astra 28 so i can tried, Hipa was working fine when was in single mode i used my old box to find the right position one year ago,I dont have that box anymore.

28e and 30w are 2 of the strongest sats out there. If your not pulling them in the dish is probably out of alignment. Because you can view 19e and 38e does not guarantee the dish is aligned across the whole arc.

Send the dish to 28e and then in the service searching fine tune option nudge the dish east and west to see if it pulls in a signal.

28e and 30w are 2 of the strongest sats out there. If your not pulling them in the dish is probably out of alignment. Because you can view 19e and 38e does not guarantee the dish is aligned across the whole arc.

Send the dish to 28e and then in the service searching fine tune option nudge the dish east and west to see if it pulls in a signal.

I got 28e, I did calibrate and is "final position at 28.4 e/93 offset is 0.2 "
When ask to zap I most press yes or no?
If I press in channel list i upload I got this " servive unavailiable check tuner configuration".In main time I am going to upload the channels again to see what haven.
Also i have instaled openpli

Many thanks for you help

So that says to me your 0.2 out across the arc.

For your box to remember you need to save that 0.2 offset.

Are you still using usuals if so we can tweet you coordinate to take care of that offset at all positions.

So that says to me your 0.2 out across the arc.

For your box to remember you need to save that 0.2 offset.

Are you still using usuals if so we can tweet you coordinate to take care of that offset at all positions.
Can you please tell how can I do that,also I noticed that east is ok ,but the problem is west I cannot have any channels from west side,apart of some feed on hipassat from this transport, can you please tell which transporter is strong.

Attachments

• 7636D49C-B198-45B9-8D84-E01301A050D7.jpeg
    7636D49C-B198-45B9-8D84-E01301A050D7.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
Can you please tell how can I do that,also I noticed that east is ok ,but the problem is west I cannot have any channels from west side,apart of some feed on hipassat from this transport, can you please tell which transporter is strong.
Again this a a classic sign your dish is not aligned correctly.

There are no weak transponders on 30 west, do as you did before send dish to 30 west and fine tune east to west and see if you can pull it in.

Back