Add VPN Easily - Wooshbuild Plugin

Thanks for your quick response. I really appreciate. I keep seeing my ip every time it show connect and i speed test the network. This means it never connected. I dont know what to do again.

Can someone kindly help me. I have 2 zgemma boxes. H9 Twin and H2s. Both boxes doesn't connect to my Vpn log in. IPTV subscription will stop and freeze whenever i active vpn. It will come on again if i stop the vpn. I have Private Internet access vpn subscription. I have been paying for it for like 4 years now never be able to use it on any of zgemma box. I have been trying it on add vpn easily and XE VPN apps. They never work. Can someone kindly advise me.
Reading what you wrote above it sounds like you don't need a VPN for your IPTV, and that you should not use a VPN with this IPTV sub. I am not clear why you are trying to use a VPN with this IPTV sub.

Reading what you wrote above it sounds like you don't need a VPN for your IPTV, and that you should not use a VPN with this IPTV sub. I am not clear why you are trying to use a VPN with this IPTV sub.
Hmmmmmmmm. I think understand now. But my IPTV sub goes blank whenever i want to watch a football match. My IPTV provider told me to use VPN during football matches. And it never connected.

Using Add VPN easily but recently just wont work. Tried uninstalling then reinstalling jut no luck. Once I select my vpn provider, it shows me green symbol like everything working (but its not). Stop vpn does nothing and symbol remains green. Tried selecting remove existing vpn files but it doesn't do anything. Guess it corrupt but even reinstalling it remembers my info. Just want to start afresh to see if it helps.

Using Add VPN easily but recently just wont work. Tried uninstalling then reinstalling jut no luck. Once I select my vpn provider, it shows me green symbol like everything working (but its not). Stop vpn does nothing and symbol remains green. Tried selecting remove existing vpn files but it doesn't do anything. Guess it corrupt but even reinstalling it remembers my info. Just want to start afresh to see if it helps.
I too am having this problem. Have you managed to solve it?

I too am having this problem. Have you managed to solve it?
Nope! Trying VPN Manager as well but also problems with that. Following all guides to the letter but can't get anything to work. Must be a way to get my PIA VPN on my zgemma as a lot of people post success comments but despite being quite techy I just can't get anything to work

Nope! Trying VPN Manager as well but also problems with that. Following all guides to the letter but can't get anything to work. Must be a way to get my PIA VPN on my zgemma as a lot of people post success comments but despite being quite techy I just can't get anything to work
I suggest you go to VPN on a zgemma H9S forum. You'll find answers there . The process worked for me . Had same problem before, solved now. Read from 1st page. Read from this guy ( meadow24)

Cheers

Yes tried dsayers script, also problems with that! Is there a third VPN option lol?!
problem must be on your side because dsayers script works with pia vpn

Users can now visit
Code:
http://e2openvpn.com/OpenVPN_Generator/

Add there username and password this will now generate a script.

Copy and paste the script in putty and hit enter you should now have the option for what VPN you want to use:

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
8) TorGuard
9) Ivacy
10) Quit

Thanks for your help. Something must have gone wrong somewhere along the line. Reinstalled the dsayers plugin several times using his guide but still didn't work. Decided to delete the plugin then went through the file system and made sure the config files were deleted including the folder/files that were created in hdd. After all cleared I restarted box and ran the script again, worked straight away!

Back