Adding CCcam 2.3.0 to Open atv

dangerous

TK Veteran
Update

To add CCcam 2.3.0 to open Atv its probably best to add the softcam ipk file, then you will have access to all the different sofcams as well as CCcam 2.3.0

View attachment softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all (1).zip

Once downloaded and uzipped pleasee remove the brackets and the no1 (1) this shouldnt be at the end of the file name

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Could someone point me in the right direction i need to add CCcam 2.3.0 to a fresh install of open atv 5.1

Many thanks in advance

Edit: Is it the temp folder?
Is it not on the downloadable plugins list?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

No, its not there. You have to FTP it in.
I did manage to do it last night but the file i sent in was no good, so i'll put this experiment on hold for now, thanks anyway :-)

Unzip file > ftp the ipk to temp > install ipk.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-2.3.0_2.3.0-r1_mipsel.zip
    493 KB · Views: 4,447
not able to watch premium channels on openatv

Need a little bit more info to help you out, where exactly are you up to with your box?
Have you had it working yet or are you stuck at the beginning
If your new and struggling try a pre made image first then build your own, if you know a little and want to build your own let us know where your stuck and Someone will guide you (I can depending on when you reply)
[emoji106]

Hi, my CCcam wasn't working properly and i started deleting CCcam files from usr and etc folders due to the fact that i couldn't see any channels. Know i've tried to copy them or install the CCcam plugin and it doesn't work. Can someone help or give a hint?
Thanks

It is the same for H2h? Thanks

Probably best installing the softcam ipk so that way you have access to all the softcams.
If you pm me your email I'll send you the file and instructions what to do.

Last edited:
I recently purchased a zgemma box with openatv on. I have installed all the channel list and sky skin. However I am experiencing problems installing the ccam.cfg file I have purchased. I have put it into the usr keys folder using filezilla. I have looked at various topics on techkings and looked in my downloadable plugins softcams folder and there are no ccam files in there which my box supplier says there should be. I have downloaded a softcam.zip file and enigma 2 cam 2.3.0 file of techkings put them in the var volatiletmp folder then tried installing the ipk files to which I keep getting a message done installed upgraded and removed no packages and there are still no ccam files in my softcams folder. Has anyone got any ideas or had the same problem as me and could share they wisdom please it would be much appreciated

FTP to temp folder then install through the software management, install local extension, option memory / tmp

Softcam ipk

FTP to temp folder then install through the software management, install local extension, option memory / tmp

Last edited:
hi ive done all of thde above but cant get the channels to open,its the cccam.cfg file im missing then I can edit it.could you point me in the right direction.thanks twag42

Hi I've just flashed box with openatv 6.2 can someone please tell me best way to add cccam line I've read posts but not 100%sure where I should put the soft cam ipk file. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi I've just flashed box with openatv 6.2 can someone please tell me best way to add cccam line I've read posts but not 100%sure where I should put the soft cam ipk file. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I've just downloaded the softcam feed from the download section. FTP that file to your tmp folder and install. Your cccam.cfg should go in /usr/keys folder

Last edited:
softcam

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-2.3.0_2.3.0-r1_mipsel.zip
    493 KB · Views: 58
Back