Adding Downloader to my PC

Erinville

I've been trying to download a PC version of Downloader by Aftnews to my PC and I've even downloaded Bluestacks to see if it would be of help.
Is there an easier way to get Downloader by Aftnews installed on my PC?

I've been trying to download a PC version of Downloader by Aftnews to my PC and I've even downloaded Bluestacks to see if it would be of help.
Is downloader even available for PC?

Once you have installed Bluestacks emulator and have it running. Find the playstore app and sigh in. Then install the downloader app from there.

I would imagine the only way to get downloader on PC is through an android emulator but I do believe you can download the links on PC without needing the app Downloader or an android emulator. Just by using the direct links in a web browser should download the item, however if what you are downloading is an android application then you would no doubt still need an android emulator to install that app.

Thanks for your replies.
Downloader is gone from the Playstore as far as I'm aware.
I'll Google Android Emulators.

Yes, trying to run it on a PC because a certain download code won't work on my Android box.
It says problem loading the parsing.
I'm hoping to get the downloader installed on my PC, type the code for the app to install it and extract it to a memory stick.
Then I'll insert the memory stick to my android box and see if that works.

Just change the numbers on the end of this link to your given downloader numbers and you can download the app from the link. You can copy that link into your phone browser, PC or anything similar and the download will start, you don’t need the downloader app installed.

aftv.news/000000

Yes thats correct. Just copy that into your phone/device broswer now and give it a check.

No need to use downloader on a pc. Install an emulator like LD player then install the APK. Make sure you have decent memory available as it can take a bit of space.

No need to use downloader on a pc. Install an emulator like LD player then install the APK. Make sure you have decent memory available as it can take a bit of space.
I always thought LDplayer was for running Android games on a pc.
Also it had been mentioned on Reddit that it has malware but personally I have never used it

Last edited:
Yes, trying to run it on a PC because a certain download code won't work on my Android box.
It says problem loading the parsing.
I'm hoping to get the downloader installed on my PC, type the code for the app to install it and extract it to a memory stick.
Then I'll insert the memory stick to my android box and see if that works.
What APK are you after installing on your device from downloader?

Back