Adding m3u to Amiko A6N

Changy

Hi all,

I am trying to help a mate set up his Amiko A6N for IPTV. He has an m3u list from his provider but doesn't know how to install it on his box.

I put the list on a USB, and it's visible in the file viewer, but how does he get it into the setup?

He is using the MyTV app on the home screen of the Amiko, which is his preference, but I admit I am not familiar with this setup. I use a Portal and URL bound to my MAC address, but the MAC address on this new Amiko begins 00:1B, and the provider will not accept it and states only addresses beginning 00:1A are allowed on his server.

We are stuck, so any guidance for two idiots would be appreciated.

TIA

Changy

Ask provider to change sub from a streaming line one to a mac one and give him the mac code to use the MyTV app. The usual format is 00:1A:79 but I have seen other format too.

Ask provider to change sub from a streaming line one to a mac one and give him the mac code to use the MyTV app. The usual format is 00:1A:79 but I have seen other format too.
The supplier refuses to connect the MAC. He will only connect a Mac beginning 00:1A but this is a new Amiko and the Mac begins 00:1B.

What is the best android app that will allow me to enter m3u? My mate has paid but cannot get anything working. Can I store the m3u on the box, and if so, where should I place it?
Thanks

Your m3u line uses a url user name and password.

Use those to connect through one portals that takes user and pass.

Thank you.

Please can you tell me if there is a way to glean that information from the m3u? It shows an awful lot of characters which we seem to have determined. Sadly, it seems to connect, but it says no playlist or no channels found.

Thank you.

Please can you tell me if there is a way to glean that information from the m3u? It shows an awful lot of characters which we seem to have determined. Sadly, it seems to connect, but it says no playlist or no channels found.
Host and port are at the beginning:
http://hostname.co:8800
User and password are straightforward but make sure you've no & or = signs in either

Nothing wrong with macs beginning 00:1B:79 your provider sounds like a MELT (LOL) you can use the username url and password to login to portal on the mytv app

Nothing wrong with macs beginning 00:1B:79 your provider sounds like a MELT (LOL) you can use the username url and password to login to portal on the mytv app
I've tried, but he must be blocking the MAC address! He's known on here, but I want to keep it cordial if that makes sense.

I've tried, but he must be blocking the MAC address! He's known on here, but I want to keep it cordial if that makes sense.
If you use URL username and password it will work regardless of the mac address just like XC API or xtream code

I am also struggling with new LX800 box. No portals have facility to input username and password. Only Http://..... and Mac address show

Yes that box is tricky.
If you use Mac address based and when you type the http:// the LX 800 replaces the dot "." By a space make sure you edit it and put a dot on the URL you were given
Look closely and you will see probably there is a typo error caused by the Amiko

Back