Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

I have just ran the plugin again to add the RoI to 446. My 445 is fine. This is also the channel which started the whole thing. Was the first channel sorted.

When you press the OK button when on 445, what is th SNR in the bottom right hand corner?

Well I must say I am at a bit of a loss then. Did you run the WooshBuild plugin or add the info manually?

If the plugin was run I really am at a loss. If it was manually added check what you added.

I could aimlessly guess at this or that but to be honest I have no idea... anyone?

No ran the wooshbuild plug in
Is there anyway I can restore all this EPG stuff back to how it was when I first loaded wooshbuild

The only change to the epg is the extra 5 channels today, nothing has been done since I wrote the plugin until now so there than remove the entry from custom_swap.txt and **********.txt you wouldn't gain anything.

What country do you select?

I've now got sky sports (ROI) listed in EPG
Sky sports 1 is channel 441 through to 445
445 which is sports 5 is the only channel which gives me blank screen but sky sports 5 (UK) is OK
Any ideas please
Cheers

I'm now getting a similar issue but can't say for sure if it was ever 100% because I never really tested the channels when added.
I'm getting a blank ROI sports 2 and ROI sports 5 comes on but is very glitchy with snr 89%.

If you want ROI SS5 within your own UK Sports Bouquet then do the following.

Install AutobouquetsMaker from plugins and in providers select Sky ROI as ROI SD and say no to every option of bouquet generations within the ROI options.

Then ftp this file over to following folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzx37wx4wsxvy29/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml?dl=0

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systenplugins/autobouquetsmaker/custom

Then run a scan via the ABM menu.

Only problem that ive yet to solve is how to get it to say 408 Sky sports 5 Ireland - but dsayers is good with that and may be able to fix it.

545bc522af5e484b275cb1a7467bf99a.jpg

FTPed your custom file to the correct place and re-scanned. The rescan crashed the box and when it rebooted I just had 2 bouquets left to choose from. It was no big deal to remove the file and rescan but ... I assume this shouldn't have happened ?

Deleted my ABM bouquet and reinstated autobouquet now EPG looks better with all my sky sports UK in a line and then lower down all the sky sports roi in a tidy list
Still blank screen in sky 5 roi though

Install AutobouquetsMaker from plugins and in providers select Sky ROI as ROI SD and say no to every option of bouquet generations within the ROI options.

Only problem that ive yet to solve is how to get it to say 408 Sky sports 5 Ireland - but dsayers is good with that and may be able to fix it.

FTPed your custom file to the correct place and re-scanned. The rescan crashed the box and when it rebooted I just had 2 bouquets left to choose from. It was no big deal to remove the file and rescan but ... I assume this shouldn't have happened ?

Do you use autobouquetsmaker to create all your regular bouquets or do you use autobouquets e2?

Do you use autobouquetsmaker to create all your regular bouquets or do you use autobouquets e2?
I am using ABM but am on sucmnsee's image (rather than wooshbuild's) if that makes a difference.

Channels 441 to 445 showing all ROI sports but only one giving blank screen is 445 sports 5 snr is 79%
Does anyone have any clues please I am using autobouquet

When it crashes what does the last line in the code say?
The issue is the py files haven't been released on vix

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ----------

For scumnsees image he already has channel numbers on epg try the sat_282_sky_uk_custommix.xml from here http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/100765-adding-roi-sports-vix.html ive removed the hacks code
Thanks. I will give it a try.

Does woosh have a copy of the IPK for the plugin? I run my own build so obviously cant run the plugin from it

Sorry there is no IPK for it and it is locked to WooshBuild.

Add this to **********.txt

# RoI Sky Sports 5
1101:1309::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 1
1082:1320::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 2
1103:1323::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 3
1104:1324::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 4
1109:1312::::::NDS:RoI Sky Sports 5

Add this to custom_swap.txt

#Sky Sports RoI
1101=441
1082=442
1103=443
1104=444
1109=445
1105=446

That is all I have done but the plugin does it for the end user saving manual editing.

Has the channel id for sky sports 2 in roi changed? As i used the above channel ids to be able to edit the channel names for us ABM users and they all worked apart from SS2.

f3a0ecfb936f0cb3b0dc25dccd85e0fe.jpg

Has the channel id for sky sports 2 in roi changed? As i used the above channel ids to be able to edit the channel names for us ABM users and they all worked apart from SS2.

No according to the AB E2 channel list mate. I have just checked it.

Back