Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

Attachment removed wooshman has now included roi sports 1 to 5 using his country region plugin

Last edited:
Wooshman has now included the roi sports channels in his country region plugin use that

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry mate i just don't really know how to ftp at all,I'm best just leaving it and hoping an update appears one day Instead of annoying you and wasting your time cheers though

If you select anything but Roi in the country selector you will get:

441 - 446 all named Sky Sports x Roi (except 446 Sky Sports News because I forgot. I will address this)

Instructions:

Run the WooshBuild Country / Region plugin and select your country. Then,providing you haven't changed anything other than your region when you first setup WooshBuild, press the OK button twice to start a NIT scan.

Once it has finished you will have 441 - 446 on your EPG.

If you live in the Roi, save remote pressing as you already have these channels as standard.
I've just done this and now all I have is Sky Sports 1 and the EPG has disappeared. Don't know what's happened?

Update turned my box off at the wall while I was out and switched it back on and whatever happened has been sorted.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been posted

I've just tried to get the ROI sports channels. It seemed to work

I have got the channels, but now the EPG is messed up, it either freezes and sometimes has no channel numbers.

When i try and input channel number on the remote my box freezes, any idea on how i can revert the box to how it was?

Sorry if this has already been posted

I've just tried to get the ROI sports channels. It seemed to work

I have got the channels, but now the EPG is messed up, it either freezes and sometimes has no channel numbers.

When i try and input channel number on the remote my box freezes, any idea on how i can revert the box to how it was?
I had this problem after doing this update earlier. I turned my box off at the wall and then back on and all is good apart from the EPG not being fully populated.

f865092fecb11ba3ab1f1b124075a96c.jpg

d074218a39d549a7711b83dccbcb08f3.jpg

9bfc87a2f1bd12cfa19cc72251aa219c.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine working here too, but picture keeps breaking up now and again and the signal doesn't seem that strong anything I can do to prevent this?

I must have gone wrong somewhere because roi sports not showing in my list at all. I downloaded the custom mix file from link above, unzipped it then ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/autobouquetsmaker/custom. I changed roi to no set my custom area then did scan. After restarting box and checking sports channels theres no roi. Is it just one file i need to ftp or other files

I must have gone wrong somewhere because roi sports not showing in my list at all. I downloaded the custom mix file from link above, unzipped it then ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/autobouquetsmaker/custom. I changed roi to no set my custom area then did scan. After restarting box and checking sports channels theres no roi. Is it just one file i need to ftp or other files
In abm goto configure and check include not indexed channels is yes then start scan

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back