Advice please

Noste500

Currently running a sat box , but I'm about to Change bb providers as bt is much £££ compared to virmin,
If I go to virmin for just my bb , my understanding is I can then get a box with sat and cable and get movies and sports in hd . As I am probably moving from bt bb it seems common sense to get virmin to complement the sky .

Have I got this right ?
I don't need a virmin tv feed do I ?
( just a cable box / tuner and sub )

Also the xtrend ET10000 box looks competitive, are they similar quality to the VU boxes ?
Was also looking at the TM nano 3T
As I prob could live with 1 cable and 2 sats
Thoughts / advice please guys ;-)
Cheers

I have the ET10000 with 2 cable and 1 sat tuner cinfig, yes you need a live vermin feed, if you use the home install kit then it comes with a splitter, with the ET you only need one cable feed as you can loop tuner 1 out to tuner 2 in. Mine replaced a solo2 with 2 USB cable tuners, I still reckon the vu was better but the ET is a nice box, you will find you will prefer 2 cable tuners so you can record and series link the HD versions on cable, I only use the sat for atlantic and setanta now.

Thanks for that , why did you change the solo2 for the ET ? ( if you don't mind me asking )
Also I fgure: as my other rooms have sat cabling and boxes in I would watch sat in other rooms ...
Not exactly sure how you send cable signals to other rooms ??(and keep the hd quality )

Vermin installed multi room for me a while back, thats how I have feeds there

I just wanted another gadget to try and wanted the built in multi tuner cable tuners, liked the specs.....to be honest dont really know lol, I still have it and also a solo2 in my bedroom, for me the solo2 is still the best, the solo2 works great with the vu turbo USB cable tuner, thats whats in my bedroom

Back