TCM HD
Sky Disney HD
Sky Select HD
Muslim Channel
True Drama
Inspiration
Lamhe

How do I put this list on to my box?

Firstly, before any upgrade you should always backup! Once you've done that; * format your usb to FAT32*

1.Unzip AJ's List XX-XX-XX.zip with a program such as winrar & place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.

2.In the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".

3.Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade" & select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press yellow, if all done correctly it should begin to upgrade.

4.Once the upgrade has completed restart your box & voilá!

Last edited:
How do we change just the frequency on channels, my missus is going mad at me coz she wants alibi HD for criminal minds (i think), i know how to add a channel and move into place but i end up cocking everything up and have 400 duplicate channels after, still a bit of a noob lol

Cheers for any replys in advance

Trying to download now .....Dosent seem to want to work

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 AM ----------

need help if possible

Latest list 29/06/13

Here is the latest list as of today 29/06/13, thanks to AJ!

Updates 29/06/13

BBCi HD
TLC HD
alibi HD
E! HD
Summer Hits TV
ABP News
Cruzr TV

Attachments

• AJ's List 29-6-13 (No Adult).zip
    62.2 KB · Views: 21
  • AJ's List 29-6-13.zip
    64.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hello all, I just tried this new update but when i click select & upgrade and then press the yellow button TP_PROG..... I get the message 'Upgrade None'? Any ideas what this could be? Thanks all in advance.

Sorry guys, just realised I didn't press the ok button before the yellow button. I will get the hang of all this soon. Thanks for the quick reply anyway.

Back