GrogBuild All4one h2s grogbuild sept 2022

I installed the awesome grogbuild on in-laws h2s zgemma as it seems rock solid so I can leave it without needing constant attention.

Today I got the call out - the IPTV has been off a while (last update was 25th June when I look at the plugin). Though the last update says it was June, it was working in the past few weeks, last 2 weeks maybe it has been offline and crashing when trying to validate.

Is All4one still working in the build, should I update/upgrade something?

Validate/blue button just crashes box, no channels are working on an active subscription. That works ok on firesticks.

Any ideas, might be time for a full reinstall but only want to do that if I know it all works still, rather than its a plugin thats no longer usable etc.

Cheers for any pointers.
Rich

I installed the awesome grogbuild on in-laws h2s zgemma as it seems rock solid so I can leave it without needing constant attention.

Today I got the call out - the IPTV has been off a while (last update was 25th June when I look at the plugin). Though the last update says it was June, it was working in the past few weeks, last 2 weeks maybe it has been offline and crashing when trying to validate.

Is All4one still working in the build, should I update/upgrade something?

Validate/blue button just crashes box, no channels are working on an active subscription. That works ok on firesticks.

Any ideas, might be time for a full reinstall but only want to do that if I know it all works still, rather than its a plugin thats no longer usable etc.

Cheers for any pointers.
Rich
First step would be to contact your iptv provider and see if any issues with at providers end also there sub hasn’t expired at all as it.
You could always try a reflash of there box and re install all4one plug-in if you have their sub details saved somewhere

Yes I have all the info to set it back up. Was more a Q of does it still work before I go on that journey. Or is it only now on a different build or its not event on enigma2 boxes at al now.

The firestick version is ok, so the sub is ok. Not expired. Seems lots of IPTV is heading to firestick only. The in laws prefer the 'proper' remote of a zgemma box.

Yes I have all the info to set it back up. Was more a Q of does it still work before I go on that journey. Or is it only now on a different build or its not event on enigma2 boxes at al now.

The firestick version is ok, so the sub is ok. Not expired. Seems lots of IPTV is heading to firestick only. The in laws prefer the 'proper' remote of a zgemma box.
The plug-in still works on zgemma boxes bud

H2s is a bit underpowered nowadays I would say if you can't upgrade the best thing to do is restart the box first.
Then on the app stop it downloading EPG for films and series, then update all this is to release a bit of memory on the box.

Speak to your provider, you shouldn't need to reinstall the plugin, in the alll4one plugin select remove iptv completely, reboot the box and then go back to the plugin and click on validate.

Cheers. Will give that a go first.
Did you get sorted with this?

All4One I've discovered will not work with Python 3 images, which GrogBuild OpenVix will be (Maybe now OpenATV 7.x? Been a few months since I looked this up).
Had to flash Grogbuilds OpenATV 6.4 to get the plugin working again

Last edited:
Did you get sorted with this?

All4One I've discovered will not work with Python 3 images, which GrogBuild OpenVix will be (Maybe now OpenATV 7.x? Been a few months since I looked this up).
Had to flash Grogbuilds OpenATV 6.4 to get the plugin working again
The plugin will not work with python 3 on any image

Back