all4one plugin download open atv 6.4 Zgemma H9S

Hi All,

Where I can find the apk to download this plugin on my H9S running Openatv 6.4?

I know it is there in Grogbuild free range but struggling to install that on my box for somereason.

Would rather use stock version of ATV and install the plugin myself.

Hi All,

Where I can find the apk to download this plugin on my H9S running Openatv 6.4?

I know it is there in Grogbuild free range but struggling to install that on my box for somereason.

Would rather use stock version of ATV and install the plugin myself.
I assume you have checked in plugins>extensions?

Check that it's not already installed.
Plugins>red>extensions

I don't think it's available in standard openatv feeds just backups/builds. You could possibly ask your provider to see if they have the ipk.

I think @grog68 is on holiday. This is the latest version that I've been using.
@Willo3092 . thanks for uploading but i think you uploaded something else. This is movie ograniser but I was after all4one plugin which you can use to add IPTV sub,

My new IPTV provider said that is the only way to use his IPTV on E2 boxes and would not allow Jedi or other plugins.

@Willo3092 . thanks for uploading but i think you uploaded something else. This is movie ograniser but I was after all4one plugin which you can use to add IPTV sub,

My new IPTV provider said that is the only way to use his IPTV on E2 boxes and would not allow Jedi or other plugins.
So I did :dizzy:

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-all4one.zip
    610 KB · Views: 72

if your provider says you have to use it he should have the apk for it or it is on wooshbuild or grogbuild but when i wanted to just use open atv my provider sent me the apk

It was adapted from another plugin by wooshman as far as I'm aware.
I don't think it's being maintained now. Jedimaker is much better imho.

It was adapted from another plugin by wooshman as far as I'm aware.
I don't think it's being maintained now. Jedimaker is much better imho.
He did some work on it a few years back willo but it was only done to hide providers dns and keep people locked in to that supplier.

Back