Sold Amazon fire cubes brand new sealed

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Price
Condition
  1. Opened never used
I have 5 brand new sealed amazon firecubes for sale. For those who missed the sale. I bought these for friends and family but they let me down with the money.

I will add a couple of extras for tk members.

£85.00 each I am making a pint by the time I pay postage etc.

Attachments

• 20220422_005130.jpg
    20220422_005130.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I have 5 brand new sealed amazon firecubes for sale. For those who missed the sale. I bought these for friends and family but they let me down with the money.

£85.00 each I am making a pint by the time I pay postage etc.
Good deal that mate (y)

Given the retailers participating in the offer have a generous returns policy (28 days or more), you might be better off sending them back for a refund! (assuming you purchased them around 06/04/2022 when they were on offer)

e.g Argos:

'If you've changed your mind and need to return an item, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your item(s). In-line with our returns policy, your item(s) needs to be: • Unused and with all parts • In its original packaging (with the tags if applicable) • In a resaleable condition • With its proof of purchase • You’ll also need to return any free items that came with the product

Refunds will be processed by the original payment method. Just so you know, if you paid on card, it can take up to 7 days to appear back in your account, with PayPal refunds taking up to 30 days.'

Look I am forcing nobody to buy I have them for sale elsewhere. You would be better off buying these than a 3 year old box someone is selling for £50.

Or you can wait till next sale. Like mentioned. When ever that is and save £15. They are not £59.99 they were £69.99 from amazon

The OP is the first to jump on other people's sale threads if he thinks they've overpriced something.

Anyhow, as Ferret says, you'll probably get more joy selling on ebay as most people on this forum know the cube is regularly available for £60.

Sell on the bay all day long for £85 just the fees to pay. Personally i like to pay via a credit card any issues and you need to return a faulty device they have extra cover via a charge back. Needed to do that a couple of times in the past.

Sorry I don't see any problem here, he is only offering, no one is being forced to buy its your own choice.
I agree with that principle! When sellers are selling used equipment it attracts smart ar#ses to say (you won't get that for it) and the answer is MYOB but selling new unopened above for what you could buy yourself cheaper at some near point is not really advantagious to Members! I have had really good deals with the Op in the past but this would be not one.
If you developed a fault where would you go, back to seller by proxy.
Mine has a fault and I will be talking to Amazon customer services this afternoon and if its not resolved they will be replacing it

Back