Sold Amazon fire cubes brand new sealed

Like I say its upto people. They are £109.99 now that is a fact

It's a good deal for someone who wants one (or five) right now rather than waiting till they're reduced, and someone who isn't bothered about having a warranty. Good luck with your sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell on the bay all day long for £85 just the fees to pay. Personally i like to pay via a credit card any issues and you need to return a faulty device they have extra cover via a charge back. Needed to do that a couple of times in the past
. I don't really see any issue with faults

The mintue you sideload a app the warranty is void aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what's wrong with box I suppose. If something went wrong and you couldn't factory reset your stuffed anyway. I suppose it only takes a corrupt suppliers app.

Does anyone want to buy my Amazon cube £55🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 unopened and never used.
P.S. I will throw an hdmi in 😁😁😁

Mike is right tho they are £109 on Amazon

Mike is right tho they are £109 on Amazon
Open to offer? 😁

Cube would be put aside until I need it, so not essential. Just like an immaculate pair of Oakley Romeo 1, Complete with Dillon optic lenses. Everybody wants them. But not the price I want for them..

I still have to update sons drone. So no money in it for me anyway lol

Cube would be put aside until I need it, so not essential. Just like an immaculate pair of Oakley Romeo 1, Complete with Dillon optic lenses. Everybody wants them. But not the price I want for them..
Just wait till sale. Not sure when next one is somebody will know.

Hope you get these sold mate.

If you are selling on ebay just be careful of who you sell to as fraud/scams happen there quite regularly from buyers.

Would advise to ship recorded delivery all the time on there for anything above £50.

You should be able to get a £59.99 Amazon Gift voucher for it pal................

Back