Amiko 4K v.40 looking for open ATV 6.4 ?

AJP007

Hi Guys,
does anyone have or can anyone point me in the right dircetion for an openATV 6.4 for USB Flash.
Bought this Amiko 4K v.40 for Travelling, but am reading horror reports about a lot of isues.
Will see when mine arrives, got W of S to Flash the openATV 7.0 on it first time then i can Flash the openATV 6.4 on it.
I need the v.6.4 because my Favorite Skin ONLY works on the versions up to v.6.4, any higher and it does NOT load.
Strange really because the openPLI , ALL images up to v.8.2 work , NO problems.
any help would be greatly apprec for this openATV 6.4 for my new Amiko 4K v.40
Thanks. AJP

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
does anyone have or can anyone point me in the right dircetion for an openATV 6.4 for USB Flash.
Bought this Amiko 4K v.40 for Travelling, but am reading horror reports about a lot of isues.
Will see when mine arrives, got our Sponsor to Flash the openATV 7.0 on it first time then i can Flash the openATV 6.4 on it.
I need the v.6.4 because my Favorite Skin ONLY works on the versions up to v.6.4, any higher and it does NOT load.
Strange really because the openPLI , ALL images up to v.8.2 work , NO problems.
any help would be greatly apprec for this openATV 6.4 for my new Amiko 4K v.40
Thanks. AJP
Is the one in openatv nightly builds page not working?
openATV Nightly Downloads

@ pabloescaban,
YES, thanks, i saw your link but as Ferret said it was at the time ATVv.7. I needed the v.6.4 because of my Favourite Skin.(y)

This saga of the Amiko 4K v.40 has met a short life i have sent it back to W. of S. Its not a very good Receiver and there are certain things NOT in order.
The WIFI keeps Disconnecting and Dropping out. The Box response is absolutely terrible, slow and lagging. NO Multiboot/Recovery Option.
Does NOT work well with the ATV Feed Plugin Jedimaker and Crashes when Scanning the Playlists.
Although the WIFI is obviously defect the supplier did NOT want to send me a Returns Label saying that is NOT a reason to Return Box.
So i have had to pay the £8,95 Return Postage. Really annoyed about that.
I needed something for Travelling in Camper but will have to go with the SF8008 now (wanted something small and uncomplicated)
But I know the SF8008 I have two of them at home. Ok thats it Guys. Steer clear of this Amiko Box.
Thanks for reading.
Andrew

@ pabloescaban,
YES, thanks, i saw your link but as Ferret said it was at the time ATVv.7. I needed the v.6.4 because of my Favourite Skin.(y)

This saga of the Amiko 4K v.40 has met a short life i have sent it back to W. of S. Its not a very good Receiver and there are certain things NOT in order.
The WIFI keeps Disconnecting and Dropping out. The Box response is absolutely terrible, slow and lagging. NO Multiboot/Recovery Option.
Does NOT work well with the ATV Feed Plugin Jedimaker and Crashes when Scanning the Playlists.
Although the WIFI is obviously defect the supplier did NOT want to send me a Returns Label saying that is NOT a reason to Return Box.
I needed something for Travelling in Camper but will have to go with the SF8008 now (wanted something small and uncomplicated)
But I know the SF8008 I have two of them at home. Ok thats it Guys. Steer clear of this Amiko Box.
Thanks for reading.
Andrew
If you are happy using the SF8008 then that is the way to go size difference is not that much.

@ pabloescaban,

Thanks for reading.
Andrew
Well you know now what most of us 8008 owners know mate.

Best bang for buck out there at the moment.

image grog build link has i am looking for the link ? clean usb flash do you mean factory reset or a flash of grog build /? thanks again for your response

Back