Amiko A9

You have a number of portals there, some will be XC type logins URL username and pass but one of them should be portal address only. It may still have user and pass in there but it will be greyed out check them all.

I quite fancy getting the "blue" version but am useless if I have to load apps myself.
my question is: is it easy to navigate between IPTV,VOD & series,I mainly watch VOD & series,cheers mate

The mytv app on Amiko is really nice and smooth I have the Amiko a6 and can't fault it tbh
I think I will pick your brain on it Baz to find out more,are they all pre-loaded so I would just plug and play?? I aint got a smart phone so I know nothing about "apps" or where you download them from and then how to upload onto amiko box.Am I even making any sense LOL

I think I will pick your brain on it Baz to find out more,are they all pre-loaded so I would just plug and play?? I aint got a smart phone so I know nothing about "apps" or where you download them from and then how to upload onto amiko box.Am I even making any sense LOL
Yeah bud they come pre installed with mytv bud and you just send your provider the new MAC address of your amiko and just enter new portal job done really

They only support hevc264 so that may be issues with live tv bud.
Codec support, H.264 up to 4K,VP9 up to 4K, support HDR unless that means hevc 265 also will drop them an email unless @moshibeth knows

EDIT just looked the a6 supports hevc265 not sure the a9 does tho if it dosnt I will send you my a6 box 😁😁

Yeah know what you mean mate spec looks sketchy i enquired with Amiko and was assured H265 was supported.

Im considering replacing my ageing Z7+ with one so had to know.

Spec does say HEVC which is 265 but i missed it when looking

Yeah know what you mean mate spec looks sketchy i enquired with Amiko and was assured H265 was supported.

Im considering replacing my ageing Z7+ with one so had to know.

Spec does say HEVC which is 265 but i missed it when looking
That’s sound to know then cheers bud as it didn’t mention on the specs but if amiko has confirmed it then a bargain price for a box

Back