Amiko Combo HD - Scrambled channels

I'm scanning ok getting 50 odd all hd just can't get to unscramble absolute nightmare pal

you sure the line is good? My sister has Amiko and Im pretty sure its /internet/network client/ edit the details into either newcamd/ or ccam. I'm also sure there you make sure its enabled underneath the deskey by making them green/ then ok to connect

i have recently changed my broadband to BT and all the channels are coming up as scrambled how do i make my box work again

i have recently changed my broadband to BT and all the channels are coming up as scrambled how do i make my box work again

When you goto internet/ network client/ does it say your server is offline? Also is this for sky or vm services?

When you goto internet/ network client/ does it say your server is offline? Also is this for sky or vm services?

If thats the case which box will i have to replace my current box with

Why do you want to change your box? It could be your line has stopped and that's all you require. Is it sky or vm you are running on the box?

If thats the case which box will i have to replace my current box with

Why do you want to change your box? It could be your line has stopped and that's all you require. Is it sky or vm you are running on the box?

Im using BT at the moment

Do you have any virgin services live in your house? As you need a live feed to descramble cable channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Have setup a tv list for irish terrestrial and sat stations with a clion getting the sat stations,,(oscam) but not sure how to pass them on,,, this is for a amiko a3 combo,, also have also got the virgin cable stations, have line with oscam,,but just cant get them to work,,,,can someone please advise,,have followed all links within website,however, just cant get it working, not even sure if it will work with spark2,, cheers rob

Back