Amiko HD Mini Combo EXTRA need enhanced firmware

i bought a amiko hd mini combo extra. I want to try cccam. But i cant get to menu-->internet-->...
I think i need enhanced/custom firmware for that.
I tried ftp://ftp.dmdoffice.com. But my amiko will not connect. Internet is working because I can watch you tube on it.
I find a lot of firmware for amiko, but no custum firmware for my model.
Can anyone send me the correct firmware or give me a link?
I tried the latetst official firmware, but that also doesnt have the interet settings. Only ethernet settings.

that is not the problem. I already uploaded the latest firmware : AMIKO_Mini_Combo_Extra_1.0.35_emu and also tried the 1.0.14
In thr firmware I can't do this:

4.Press Menu>Go to internet >net cofiguration.

I don't have the "internet" menu.

So I think i need custom firmware to see the "internet" menu. Or can i get the "internet" menu to show by pressing a certain key combination?

menu joto internet,then net client config.then edit yellow buttten/put line in make sure active server is green and ok plus emm enable is green and says ok/then red to store ie save it.

that is not the problem. I already uploaded the latest firmware : AMIKO_Mini_Combo_Extra_1.0.35_emu and also tried the 1.0.14
In thr firmware I can't do this:

4.Press Menu>Go to internet >net cofiguration.

I don't have the "internet" menu.

So I think i need custom firmware to see the "internet" menu. Or can i get the "internet" menu to show by pressing a certain key combination?

hi, el bennito,
did you solve the problem? I have your same receiver. How can I see the internet menu?

many thanks

MENU > CONDITIONAL ACCES > IP SHARE > NET CLIENT CONFIG
this is solution.

but I don't show channel with $ symbol.

why?

many thanks

yes, I have insert 2 cline iptv test, but channel $ are always scrambled.

Do you know this AMIKO MINI HD COMBO EXTRA receiver?
what can it be?

thank you so much

Back