AMIKO LX800

Calling wheelo

ban-hammer.gif

The tiny url is longer than the original
Why not just get your provider to convert your line to mac and use the pre installed mytv app I stated yesterday on another thread regarding this your just going round in circles takes a matter of minuites to convert

Why not just get your provider to convert your line to mac and use the pre installed mytv app I stated yesterday on another thread regarding this your just going round in circles takes a matter of minuites to convert
I want to use existing sub (non MAC) on this device. I dont want to buy another. The sub works perfectly on my OCTAGON SX87 using Xtream which for £20 extra is a far superior product, wish I had bough another. DoH!

Its a known problem mate with long urls on the LX800 last time i checked there was no way around it.
Hi Just a quick update and thanks for your reply.
After updating software to latest I found that the xtream app was now included. This app works perfectly on my Octagon SX87 but again on th LX800 it seems to have limited chars for a URL!

Hi Just a quick update and thanks for your reply.
After updating software to latest I found that the xtream app was now included. This app works perfectly on my Octagon SX87 but again on th LX800 it seems to have limited chars for a URL!
No idea why mate, you could try the tiny url in xtream, if that does not work take @bazcfc1 advice and speak to your provider and ask to convert to a magbox style portal. If he wont do that for free i guess it takes up another of his credits or he is taking the piss.

No idea why mate, you could try the tiny url in xtream, if that does not work take @bazcfc1 advice and speak to your provider and ask to convert to a magbox style portal. If he wont do that for free i guess it takes up another of his credits or he is taking the piss.
I think the op wants to use the user/pass on his Octagon using XE, if the line's converted to mac, the octagon won't be able to access it

Back