Amiko zero box resolution problem

Ricco33

Hi guys I've just had a amiko zero box which I'm happy with considering having only 1gb ram etc...one problem I've noticed is when I change resolution on the box ,if I'm on home screen if I click on 1080p and a few more the screen goes weird all over the place it's fine on 1080i and 4 k at 30 FPS.if I'm on a channel the wording is again all over the place but picture is fine .can anyone shed some light on it,I was think hdmi lead mayb.

Not sure as dont have one but make sure tv is not adjusting the picture automatically.
Is your tv 4k and if box is 4k also i set my zgemma h7s and mode to 2160p
Refresh rate 50Hz.
Good quality hdmi in use and not a cheap one.

Photos can help of your issue..
Forgot to mention in setting up boxes you can adjust picture to fit the screen so that no black bars are seen at top or sides.

Not sure as dont have one but make sure tv is not adjusting the picture automatically.
Is your tv 4k and if box is 4k also i set my zgemma h7s and mode to 2160p
Refresh rate 50Hz.
Good quality hdmi in use and not a cheap one.

Photos can help of your issue..
Forgot to mention in setting up boxes you can adjust picture to fit the screen so that no black bars are seen at top or sides.
I'll send a few pics over

this is what my settings look like set on 4k box and tvzgemma.jpg

+ if i change to a UHD channel picture mode changes on tv screen from 1080 up , if i change back to hd channel picture will flicker and reset to 1080.

Hi all
Hi guys I've just had a amiko zero box which I'm happy with considering having only 1gb ram etc...one problem I've noticed is when I change resolution on the box ,if I'm on home screen if I click on 1080p and a few more the screen goes weird all over the place it's fine on 1080i and 4 k at 30 FPS.if I'm on a channel the wording is again all over the place but picture is fine .can anyone shed some light on it,I was think hdmi lead mayb.
Hi @Ricco33

Your TV res is up to 1080p frame rate/hz isnt matching so stick with of 30fps at 4k that will be fine.

As TK forum sponsors I think we should state some facts as from what we just read, this amiko uk guy is trying to push his a6 series out lol.

1. Amiko UK is actually Lavatronics
2. The Amiko Zero+Ones were produced and launched into the UK BEFORE his A6 series. approx 6 months prior.
3. We teamed up with the Dutch team for the UK market as they're support is far better then lavatronics.
4. The dutch team also teamed with the Official Hungarian Company that own Amiko and produced the ZERO+Ones Series.
5. We was given the option and we choose who we work with based on support, experience and attitude.
6. We actually took a leap of faith from this Amiko UK guy and guess what we got shafted lol so lets not give the whole speech about grey imports and try to pull the wool over TK Members, they deserve better, we just gave you the facts.

As TK forum sponsors I think we should state some facts as from what we just read, this amiko uk guy is trying to push his a6 series out lol.

1. Amiko UK is actually Lavatronics
2. The Amiko Zero+Ones were produced and launched into the UK BEFORE his A6 series. approx 6 months prior.
3. We teamed up with the Dutch team for the UK market as they're support is far better then lavatronics.
4. The dutch team also teamed with the Official Hungarian Company that own Amiko and produced the ZERO+Ones Series.
5. We was given the option and we choose who we work with based on support, experience and attitude.
6. We actually took a leap of faith from this Amiko UK guy and guess what we got shafted lol so lets not give the whole speech about grey imports and try to pull the wool over TK Members, they deserve better, we just gave you the facts.
Strong words kuul💪 I have to say I love the zero and I updated the software and resolution is now sorted.seems to update boxes and it's quite low spec but seems faultless.ps kuul do you sell a one piece power adaptor for buzzxrs4500 as having problems with extension which it can with.👍

@Ricco33 you mean the just an alternative power supply to the USB version?
You know the little male to female extension lead you get with the xrs4000 ,it's that as I keep losing power if it moves alittle right at the base.ibdont know why these came with extension piece ,I did try the xrs4500 but different.just wondered if you had a different buzz one.

Back