Amount of freezing on skybox

Just wondering how often other people get freezes/glitches from their providers? I'm currently getting a 5-6 second freezes every 7-8 minutes during the football.

Is this normal or unacceptable? I have 10 meg broadband into my openbox s10 by Ethernet cable with nothing else using the internet whilst I'm watching football.

If you watching SS 1 HD and it's doing it, then there is nothing you can do, Sly are sending out bad ECM's and will be happening on all servers which use CSP.

Drop down to SS 1 SD which should be unaffected.

7-8 times is pretty bad. i woluld look at changeing servfer as long as you are sure it is not a problem your end.

Was getting a bit myself on ss1 hd today updated the channel list and was perfect afterwards

Hi guys. I was gettin a lot of audio drops yday so I did a blind scan and found new ss hd 1 and 2 at the bottom of the sports favs. No more drops.!! Happy days. Hope that helps.

Sometimes a channel might change slightly, it may not be a change in frequency but maybe in audio, PMT etc. If you are experiencing some types of problems more than usual check this site and if there is no changes ask your server is there a problem at his, if you're sure there is nothing wrong with your end.

Code:
http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php

Advice of a reliable gift needed please

Hi guys, new to the forum.
i have a SKYBOX F5 which tends to freeze or go scrambled at least every 5 minutes, sometimes more often when watching premier league football.
Please could someone pm me with some advice as to how I can go about fixing this. Recommendations of reliable providers would be appreciated, even though I have current gift until next September it's that bad.
thanks x

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 AM ----------

PS non Sports channels behave themselves a lot more

Back