Amount of freezing on skybox

Hi everyone, I got a f5s just at the start of the week, off a so called mate. With a server preinstalled and it was awful on all hd channels apart from FTA channel. The sports channels might as well not be on, if freezing glitching is happening frequent. It is either the server is over subscribed or your internet is not fast enough,or your dish alinement is off buts unlikely if it's been fitted for sky. I have since changed server and it's 95% better since. So in my case it was the server. As I have been reading you can't expect this to a 100% all of the time anyway as the internet has a impacted at peak times also.

You can't have it 100% all the time and you will get glitches due to the nature of how it works, I hardly get any and doesn't impact my viewing.

My skybox is driving me mad. Glitches and scrambles for a few seconds constantly. Even worse when watching a football match. Fta channels are always fine. Sounds like i need a new server from what i am reading. Can anyone point me in the direction of a new server? Thanks

My skybox is driving me mad. Glitches and scrambles for a few seconds constantly. Even worse when watching a football match. Fta channels are always fine. Sounds like i need a new server from what i am reading. Can anyone point me in the direction of a new server? Thanks

Google l will get you there

Back