Android box throttled again?

Told them that. They said I can’t as I’m syncing at 80mb. They phoned back asking for router serial numbers as one connected isn’t a Vodafone one it’s my tplink. They said to go any further I must disconnect the tplink and reinstall there router. Plugged in there router they said they were making changes to it and I can’t use my tp link now. Still getting buffering and speeds on voda router are down to 13mb we’re as tp link was around 20mb

Just had a email saying there is a problem, well not a problem they can fix quickly it’s major congestion in the cabinet and they have no time scale on the fix

Case closed it says. Wtf surely I can cancel on the grounds of not providing the service!?
Ring them back and try canceling mate they should have a call log on how many times you've rang about it mate I know a new law came in if not getting minimum speeds quoted you can leave for free

I phoned them up they said fix could take forever and I can cancel. But we Will phone tomorrow now. Not holding up any hope

I phoned them up they said fix could take forever and I can cancel. But we Will phone tomorrow now. Not holding up any hope
I would get on it straight away mate as the longer you leave it the less chance of leaving as they could say there working on the problem when there not

I would still make a complaint to that email address I gave you, I'm pretty certain you will get out of the contract that way, hopefully they ring you back tomorrow though..... but I fear that may have been an excuse to get rid of you, they were probably just about to leave the office.

I would still make a complaint to that email address I gave you, I'm pretty certain you will get out of the contract that way, hopefully they ring you back tomorrow though..... but I fear that may have been an excuse to get rid of you, they were probably just about to leave the office.
I did email mate I just had a reply saying there working on it. They wouldn’t cancel there and then as a manager needed to do it

Been allowed to cancel Somone phoned up when I emailed the ceo again. They have agreed to pay my next couple of bills until I find a new provider. But was told by voda phone that it’s actually the cabinet itself that is congestion and this problem with contention will happen to everyone connected in the cabinet until open reach fix it? Is this true or not??

Been allowed to cancel Somone phoned up when I emailed the ceo again. They have agreed to pay my next couple of bills until I find a new provider. But was told by voda phone that it’s actually the cabinet itself that is congestion and this problem with contention will happen to everyone connected in the cabinet until open reach fix it? Is this true or not??
Every cabinet is going to be congested no matter what provider your with and open reach won't just do 1 cabinet they would have to do them all you just think how many homes/streets run from 1 cabinet it would mean re doing all cables underground which most are the old copper wiring it's just a plain simple fact there service is complete and utter shite as my speeds don't get throttled with sly when I was with ee it dint happen

I have gone back to sly tv top fibre package sly q box upgrade, sly q remote upgrade, entertainment package , 80mb broadband, all calls free 7 days a week 24 hours a day free instead of £8 , £41 a month was paying £40 just for fibre with voda

I have gone back to sly tv top fibre package sly q box upgrade, sly q remote upgrade, entertainment package , 80mb broadband, all calls free 7 days a week 24 hours a day free instead of £8 , £41 a month was paying £40 just for fibre with voda
Not a bad deal that mate

I have the exact same problem with Vodafone and my Mag. Total and utter rubbish isp. They must have some way of throttling iptv traffic, there must be over a 1000 complaints of this nature i have read and apart from a VPN, nobody is anywhere close to providing a solution.
With sly fiber max my iptv was a dream, router syncs at 68Mb, mag syncs at 39Mb, switched to Voda and after 4 weeks dropped to 2Mb on mag. All set-up the same, everthing else still the same speeds, just the mag that suffered. So please somebody please tell me it is possible for Voda to throttle certain traffic, if so how can they do this, i have no idea about this sort of thing. Is it done at the router? Before it enters the router? Can they limit a certain device? Doesn't youview use iptv and this works flawless on tv's.
Over the last 2 months I like 1000's of others have tried everything, new providers, reboots, messing with router settings, resets, new cables, etc. All i have left to test is restoring the mag to a previous version of firmware. Alot mentioned about infomir messing within last update. After ruling this out, it will confirm what everyone says isn't possible and Voda are throttling certain traffic. Some techking out there must know away around this just for a hobby, instead of VPN.

I have the exact same problem with Vodafone and my Mag. Total and utter rubbish isp. They must have some way of throttling iptv traffic, there must be over a 1000 complaints of this nature i have read and apart from a VPN, nobody is anywhere close to providing a solution.
With sly fiber max my iptv was a dream, router syncs at 68Mb, mag syncs at 39Mb, switched to Voda and after 4 weeks dropped to 2Mb on mag. All set-up the same, everthing else still the same speeds, just the mag that suffered. So please somebody please tell me it is possible for Voda to throttle certain traffic, if so how can they do this, i have no idea about this sort of thing. Is it done at the router? Before it enters the router? Can they limit a certain device? Doesn't youview use iptv and this works flawless on tv's.
Over the last 2 months I like 1000's of others have tried everything, new providers, reboots, messing with router settings, resets, new cables, etc. All i have left to test is restoring the mag to a previous version of firmware. Alot mentioned about infomir messing within last update. After ruling this out, it will confirm what everyone says isn't possible and Voda are throttling certain traffic. Some techking out there must know away around this just for a hobby, instead of VPN.

i think they are stopping iptv traffic the best they can..... vod films work flawless though thats what i dont get.... yes i get that streams and vod are different and streams need more etc. but some of the films i have watched are 1080p and they are by far more better quality than the stream of live tv yet they play flawlessly, they have got to be able to disrupt streaming illegal streams of live tv. i wonder somewhat if we changed the name of fhd channel to sd would it play...... this is got me thinking sd plays ok, 1080p vod plays and even some 4k content on my i phone x. all haven't got the mention of sly named channels on them or hd or fhd.... just thinking out loud

That is exactly what they did with us.we then just went with BT. Once they suss you are using iptv they throttle your speeds

Back